𝟐~𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀

Y/N's POV

"Haven't I told you brat's about tidying up?! God it's bad enough we live in a shack on some poor person's house, at least have some decency to clean it!" I spat at the two orbs, staring with a dumbfounded expression whilst they ate their stale two week's old bread. 

I furrowed my brow's placing my thumb and index between them "Whatever, sod it. I'm going out. I'll be back just before three alright?" I gestured a curt nod to them while they mumbled a "Sure" through their full gob's. I put my hair up and shook out my shoulder's, arms, and legs and jumped off the roof. Jolting their instincts as they rushed to assess my damage. They exhaled with relief as I manevuered off into the village. 

"Hmp.."I stated with a huff as I glared down at the copius amount of civilians doing their everyday chores. What a sad life to live.

Day in and day out..None of these people seem to give a damn about the thing's really happening. Something bad is coming, I just know it. I'm smart enough to know that whatever happen's I'm likely to be dropped right in the middle of it. Whatever it is, it's going to be life wrecking. 

I shrug it off and kick back into action, stubbling someone and grabbed the bread that fell out of their carry on bag before disappearing behind a sheltered wall. I let out a victorious small chuckle, quickly dissipating and replaced with a sad expression. I don't really want to live this way anymore. 

I see two other kid's boaring their eyes into me, a little taller than myself too. I grab the handle of my knife but I'm not so quick to draw it. "What do you want and Who the hell are you?" I interrogated quickly, spitting my word's like their venom. 

"U-Uhm.. that's wrong! Stealing is wrong! Wh- Why don't you come with us? We'll give you some food! Lot's of it I promise!  

3RD Person POV 

The young girl stared at them with an expression that could shoot bullets. She lifted her hand away from her knife and back to her side. 

"Why should I trust you?   I don't even know you, you or your name's as a matter of fact. Not that I even care particularly in the slightest" She spoke in the same rhythm. No care of expression slithered in her words. She glared at the two, her gaze burning like a wildfire. 

The boy smiled warmly and offered out his hand to the skittish girl. "Trust me, I don't often offer food to criminals but if you promise not to take my hand as collateral I think we'll get along just fine! I'm Eren..Jaeger" He added his surname as if it was merely a second thought.

"I lied ya know? I'm pretty aware of who you are. Eren Jaeger, Son of Dr.Jaeger the town psycho medicinal doctor. You recently committed a crime yourself so in reality, you have no actual right to call me a criminal. That's called hypocrisy." She turned toward the girl "Hey scarfy, or Mikasa Ackerman seem's more adequate doesn't it?" The girl with raven black hair looks stunned at your acute perception of her name. "Is he trustworthy? Do you trust him, even with your life at stake?" She interviewed perceptively. The other girl quickly nodded. 

Y/N thought for a moment. "Well then I guess I have no more hesitation on joining you. I'll come. Only this once though, I have some friends that I need to get back to- FUCK!" She exclaimed and kicking her gear back into play as the Garrison and Military Police spot her from afar.

Y/N's POV

Perfect timing! I was just about to get a dinner for free.. and legally too! 

I cursed in my own thoughts as I wound through the cities streets, that all came to a halt after an hour's exercise. 

I was actually worn out.. tired, exasperated even. I'd been beaten finally. I was knelt on the ground with a double layer of cuff's bounding my arms to behind my back. Just in case.

"Where are they? The Amazing Duo of yours" 

"Tch! I'm not saying another frickin' word to you until you tell me what time it is asshole!" This remark earned me a swift straight kick to my jaw, stunned me momentarily and nearly swaying me off my knees. I spat out the blood that pooled in the mouth and grimaced at the taste.

"It's just turned to quarter past four" The tall blonde man announced, slipping his pocket watch back into his trousers.

"Alright then Mr.Eyebrow Glory, they should get here at any moment then. You see we like to keep our contact tight, keeps us safe. You know, from you." 

Just at that moment (BF) and (GF) were guided round the corner, both cuffed and smile's beaming right at me from the moment they came around the corner, to the moment they were knelt beside me.

"Y/N We've closely observed the thing's you're capable of. Your combat and skills of movement are undoubtedly impressive, you're very good at the things you do." I intently listened to the man towering over me, not that I had any choice but to listen. "I want to offer you to join the Survey Corps, The new Cadet Region starts up in just two year's time, I will be expecting to see all three of you low-life's enlisted in the next quarter." He chimed gleefully, clearly enjoying my demise of being caught and cuffed.

"And if we aren't?" 

The man furrowed his eyebrow's closely together, almost knitting them into one. He exhaled briskly "I assume you Miss Y/N would be smarter to know the next event. I can assure you that if you do not accept this offer, The Military Police and all forces will be given direct order's to execute you and your alliance on sight by any means neccessary" This long string of word's made me pause my quick fire rage of obscenties to unleash on the man but I actually paused to think about the offer.

Why am I even thinking?! Of course I want to live! But Killing titans? Going outside the walls potentially? It's basically suicide in disguise! Yet not doing it, I get shot on sight!

I growl and bite my tongue at the word's about to leave my throat. "Fine.. You can expect to see us enlisted in your next death trial." 

This conversation was forced to secrecy. Not longer after did Shiganshina fall to the perill of the Collosal Titan.