|angst| suns insanity

requested by: @DanaMauney

• • •

takes place after the episode linked above. this is sort of a "what if" scenario

sun paces in his room. after having gotten into a fight with moon, he wasn't sure who's side he was on anymore. he didn't even know if he could consider moon his brother.

"I say you should leave him." eclipse spoke from inside suns head. sun was surprised, having completely forgot about eclipse.

"b-but.. I cant just leave him like this... its not his fault he has a short temper." sun reasoned, tears of oil forming in his eyes.

"we both know thats not true. if you continue to stay with him he is only going to continue using you. he doesn't actually care for you.." eclipse spoke.

sun attempted to deny eclipse but he knew he was right. moon would just continue to fight with him. sun now had streaks of oil pooring from his eyes.

as sun finally opened his eyes, he realized he was somehow in his mindspace. eclipse stood infront of him.

"I dont think your useless sun.. unlike moon, I actually care for you. you could be so much more, but your wasting your time with trying to fix someone who is beyond fixable." eclipse said, resting his hand on suns shoulder in a form of "comfort"

sun looked down, thinking about what eclipse said. "I- I don't even know who to trust anymore.  my own brother yelled at me and even hits me.." sun says quietly.

a few hours later

moon walks over to suns room. he stood outside of the room and then enters. "sun? what have you been doing in here?" he asks as he walks in. he then saw that sun seemed to be putting his few posesiones in a bag.

sun stops what he is doing and slowly turns to moon who was standing in the doorway.

"Im leaving, moon." sun said firmly, as he grabs his bag. moon was now even more confused. "is this about the fight?" moon questioned.

sun walks over to moon who was still standing in front of the doorway. sun sigh's before answering. "maybe it is, maybe it isn't. now would you do me a favor and move out of my way." sun slightly raised his voice at the last part.

moon continued to block the doorway. "not until you tell me what's going on." moon said firmly.

suddenly, sun hunched over slightly seeming to have powered off. moon was about to ask sun if he was okay but then sun "turned back on" again.

"I would back up if I where you." the voice of eclipse tells moon.

moon grows even more angry "what did you do to sun?!" moon yelled, ignoring his threat.

eclipse walks close to moon, to the point where they are only a couple feet apart. "I didn't do anything to dear sunny. if I remember correctly, you where the one to punch him." eclipse said, smugly.

moon looks down in gult, not sure how to respond to this. before he could do anything else, eclipse powered him off.

"I thought you where better then this, moon. guess I was wrong." eclipse said as moons systems shut down.

(hopefully I didn't mess this up. the request was a bit confusing-)

ps: THIS IS NOT A SHIP BETWEEN SUN AND ECLIPSE. if anything, its just eclipse manipulating sun