Story of #ZhiFan Chapter 4

Well,welcome to Chapter 4 of Story of #ZhiFan.Months pass by so quickly,and #ZhiFan made so much progress,I don't even know if it's more than #RuGine.Zhi Qin always refer #ZhiFan moments as "a coincidence" or "a mere coincidence" and don't think too much into it.Well,but too bad,looks like luck isn't on her side. Because,#ZhiFan moments happened more than once!And so far now,there are at least 5 #ZhiFan moments that happened(you'll find out more about them in my other chapters).Back to #ZhiFan.They see each other everyday,but don't talk so much(they only talk a little,but you'll find out in some other chapters of mine).After school,they most of the time see other at the bus stop,and most of the time board the same bus(not like #RuGine,coz that guy(you know who) don't like to squeeze in a crowd and he likes to wait for his friends).Sometimes the distance between Zhi Qin and Irfan can rather big and rather small.There was one time after school,we were standing at the traffic light junction,and Irfan was on the other end.Then,suddenly,he just waved!I guess he must be waving to her.Then on the bus,we were on the upper deck and Irfan was below.When we reached our destination,we came down(Zhi Qin was in front of me),she looked down and suddenly Irfan looked up at her!aww,such a romantic #ZhiFan scene.

********To find out more,please read Story of #ZhiFan Chapter 5********