⸺ Welcome + Rules

Hello there! I'm Dee, a graphics designer, writer and programmer! I've been making covers on and off for around 6 years now and I'd love to share my graphics with you!

This is a non-committal shop! This means that you can request like normal, however, I will not be accepting or rejecting requests (a little like a graphics lotto). There is no guarantee you will receive a graphic by requesting here. I will only be picking up requests when I am inspired and in batches. It could take 4 days for you to get a cover, but it could also take 4 months.

If you don't like the sound of that, I do have a shop that works normally (with requests being accepted and rejected) over on the DreamlandCommunity 's graphics book under the "Architect: Dee". I will have very limited slots open over there though! 

PUBLISHEDYour story must be posted with at least 3 chapters

PUBLISHED
Your story must be posted with at least 3 chapters. These chapters exclude author's notes, aesthetics, playlists, etc. They must contribute to progressing the actual story.

SHOP-HOPPING
Since this is a non-committal shop, shop-hopping is allowed! This is where you request the same graphic from different designers at the same time. However, this can only be done if the other designer(s) you're requesting from also allow shop-hopping. I will be checking and if I find out you're doing this, I WILL be letting the other designer know. It's very rude and will earn you a place on my blacklist.

USE FOR TWO WEEKS
Please use the graphic for at least two weeks once you receive the final file. I put a lot of time and effort into these graphics so it would be nice for them to actually be used. If you really don't want to use it as it didn't match your original vision, let me know and I'll turn your request into a premade. I won't be offended!

DELIVERY
Since Wattpad has nuked the DM system, if you want to request a graphic from me you must have either a Discord, Instagram or email you would be willing to share with me. I will not be using the comments to deliver my graphics to help prevent them from being stolen. DO NOT INCLUDE IT IN YOUR FORM. I will ask for it when I need it and delete the comment you send it in as soon as I have it noted down.

PATIENCE
Please be patient. This is a non-committal shop which means you may not even receive a graphic from me at all. I also do paid graphic commissions on top of this and those will take my priority. A lot of life reasons like my health and work may also stop me from designing. If you ask me repeatedly if I'm going to be making your request, your form will simply be deleted.

BE RESPONSIVE
Respond to your delivery within fourteen days or your graphic will be turned into a premade (unless things are discussed beforehand). I may also ask you questions about your request in a reply to your form. If I don't hear any answers to those questions, I will continue the graphic with what I feel is best. Only minor changes can be made once the final graphic is delivered.

EDITING MY GRAPHICS
Do not under any circumstance edit my graphics or remove my watermark/ credit text. The p a s s w o r d is a food beginning with the second letter of your username. If this happens, not only will you be on my blacklist, but I will be telling the other graphic designers I'm friends with to stay away from you <3

USAGE
Graphics requested here are for non-commercial and Wattpad use only. Use of my graphics anywhere else without my permission will be treated as theft and will be reported to the respective sites where you have posted them.

MAKING
I will not make graphics containing nudity, extreme gore, or anything that goes against Wattpad guidelines. I will not make manip graphics with people. I will not draw faces on illustrated covers. I will also not make graphics for graphic shops as you should be able to make your own.

CHANGES
Once delivered, you will be allowed three small changes (e.g. changing a font, the colour of something, or moving something). If I have made a mistake and your graphic needs changing, this will not count towards the three changes!

PAYMENT
Only complete the payment once you have seen the delivery and you like it. Just because you complete it beforehand doesn't mean I have to make your request and it may result in you having to redo the payment anyway. If the payment is not complete within fourteen days of the graphic being delivered, it will be pulled back and made into a premade.

 If the payment is not complete within fourteen days of the graphic being delivered, it will be pulled back and made into a premade