𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬

𝕲𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖆'𝖘 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖊

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴; 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏𝙎

❝we'll stay with you, for as long as need❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐄vonne Meyer knew the streets of Tokyo, Japan like the back of her hand.

Well, you would too if you had lived on them for as long as she had. 

At the age of 9, Evonne watched as the life left her mothers eyes. She never really understood what had happened, had never been given the long talk about death and all other things she probably shouldn't have to know at her age but needed to. All she knew was that her mother was dead and she didn't know if she had a father. Leaving her homeless and on the streets before the police could even attempt to find any relatives.

She may have been young, but she was not stupid. She knew trying to survive on the gang infested streets was extremely dangerous at her age but she learnt to keep in the shadows and never tell anybody her name. Except the nice old lady who once tried giving her a room in her home when she was 11 only for Evonne to run in the middle of the night because she was scared of seeing somebody die again. In a way she was lucky she ran that night because only a few days later did that women die from old age.

That was the last time she ever accepted any help from anybody that tried to give it.

Only few knew there was something or someone roaming the streets but they never saw or heard anything about them. Evonne knew they knew she was there, they just didn't know she was a 17 year old orphan girl who had seen enough to put a Victorian child in a coma.

Looking for food wasn't too hard seeing as their was quite a few food places around that throw the left overs into a bag and behind the building. It was looking for a place to sleep that worried at the teenagers mind every night, knowing that she may be found by a cop or a worried old woman that will no doubt die of old age in the coming weeks. Tonight she had decided to sleep in the corner under a large cover that was hanging from rusty old pegs drilled into the walls of the small abandoned building she had found. She was pretty hidden to say the least but she knew she would be very uncomfortable tonight. 

As she sat down and pulled her knees to her chest whilst also trying to stay warm in the grey sun dress she had found a few weeks ago, she thought about everything that had happened from being the 9 year old little girl scared out of her mind whilst looking for scraps of food to being the 17 year old "woman" she was today. As much as she hated to admit it, she was still terrified of what could happen the next day.

Maybe she's jinxed it now, but she also has a good feeling about tomorrow. Which is weird since she hasn't had a good feeling since she was 8 years old and her mother had just bought her a pink bunny stuffed animal.

Yeah, She has definitely jinxed it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂