~am i okay?~

Hello this is my first book I ever wrote I hope you like it .btw my grammar will suck and (ALL THE ART IS NOT MY) idk who is the artist that maid them but pls give credit for the Art to the real artist .
————————————————————————
Matt's pov ;
I turns to look at my scroll" (crap I got to get up ) I grabs my uniform and puts it on but then in the middle of putting my shirt on I sees a notification on my scroll .I looks at it to see that Gus had liked my !new photo on Instagram (sorry idk what instagram would be in the boiling isles lol)I felt my face getting warmer (why did he like my post -)my thoughts stop when i heard his brother yelling for me to hurry up "(be down in a second)"I look at the picture Gus liked it was me and him on his birthday "(I thought I didn't post that .... but I guess it's normal it was a fun night and and Gus did look cu-)I stopped my self from finishing that sentence even if it was in my head I started walking downstairs and seen my brother Steve sitting in the kitchen "Steve: (it took you long enough we'll have a good day at school little bro ) Matt: (bye Steve )

Time skip~
________________________________
Gus pov ;
"I open my locker and seen Matt walking up to for some reason then I realized his locker was next to my (hey matty !)I yelled out " matty looked at me and smiled .for some reason I felt my ears twitch I cover them knowing that they were probably red /btw if there ears twitch they are rather flustered or excited/ matty : (hey gu-Augustus are you sick you look red ?)
Gus;(no I'm fine I just ....is it hot in here ?)
Matty: (I guess it is a little hot )

Matt's pov:
I guess it was hot but I seen him covering his ear but I tried to ignore it.I felt my stomach it felt like fairies were in my stomach .I head the bell scream .matt: (we'll i got to going.see you in class )  Gus's pov : I wonder what he meant by see you in class but the I realized he had a new uniform!" I tried to ask why he changed classes but he was already gone I walk in to my first class .

Time skip~
________________________________
Matt's pov :
I found my self think about Gus and his adorab-annoying! smile .the teacher yells that class is dismissed.(oh I think I have illusions now.I hope I get to see Gus )I say whispering to  myself .I felt my face get red and walked out the class. I seen Gus and that human girl Luz I think her name is?(hey Gus !)I yell out
Gus : (hey matty ) matt:(hey )i smile un tell I feel my ears twitch " Luz: (hey matty )Matt: don't call me matty!)I yelled. Luz: (but Gus does all the time ?) Matt: (it's different !)i feel my cheeks getting hotter we walk in to the class.I realized when we were about to walk Into class but I seen Gus looking at me and for some reason I said (what are you looking at idiot?)/in a joking manner guys !/..........
//haha you have to wait//