Frana's Not So Normal Life chapter 1

This story is about a normal young girl named Frana and her family.

Dispite being poor, Frana and her family were very happy. With Frana's big sis Franky, always putting a smile on her family's face no matter the situation. And her protective older brother, Fyodor, always sticking up for his sister's when someone is doing wrong. Frana was the youngest, having her sister Franky tower over her and her brother a few inches taller. The siblings often are left home with their parents being gone for most of the time. Franky, was more of a second parent if anything. She'd cook, clean, and keep her siblings in check.

Franky was making food for her younger siblings when she hears a loud thud coming from Frana's and her's shared room. Immediately she ran over to the room, scared her sister was hurt. She opens the door to see Frana and down below her, Frana's book on the ground. "You okay sis?" Frana looks up to her sister Franky and smiles. "yeah, I just dropped my book" Frany sighs I relief and chuckles at her sisters clumsiness. "You scared me, Frana. I thought something happened to you." Franky would grab the book off of the floor and hand it to Frana. "sorry sis." Frana takes the book and Franky goes back to the kitchen. Fyodor walks in, on his phone. Franky notices him and smiles, rolling her eyes "Do you always gotta be on that phone? I heard mom and dad are coming home tonight. I don't wanna see you on that thing at all while their here, okay?" Fyodor looks up from his phone and nods before helping his sister by setting up the dinner table. If their parents are coming home then it must be perfect for them.

Time has past since then and dinner is now down. Frana, Fyodor, and Franky are now at the dinner table. Waiting. "Do we really have to wait for mom and pops? I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we just...dig in?" Fyodor suggested.
"Don't be rude, Fyodor. Mom and dad will be here soon. Your appetite can wait." Franky scolds. Meanwhile, Frana was just playing with her little baby doll at the dinner table. She's always loved playing with that toy. Her mom bought it for her, back then when her mom was home with her and her siblings.

Some more time passes and still no sign of them. Franky sighs. Frana notices her discomfort and worry "What's wrong, Franky?" She says as she plays with her dolls hair. Franky looks over to her sister next to her at the dinner table. "Nothing Frana. I'm just worried...I know their busy but usually they'd be home by no-" Franky's phone started ringing. "One moment please." Franky picks it up. It was the police...After listening for a moment, Franky drops her phone in shock and disbelief. Both Fyodor and Frana look at her with confusion when Franky mumbles a few words. "their dead..." Tears start flowing from her eyes. Frana and Fyodors eyes open wide. Frana starts sobbing and Fyodor stands up and slams his hands down on the dinning room table. "NO, I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. YOU'RE JOKING" Tears start flowing down his eyes too. They have just lost their mother and father.

Fyodor was in denial, frustration filling him to the brim. Frana, sobbing her eyes out while holding her dolly tight. Seeing her siblings in so much distress makes it even worse for Franky. Her family was everything to her.

They all went to bed after their sad, depressing dinner that no one really ate and only picked at. However, Frana could not sleep at all. She had just lost her parents. Frana stayed up all night, crying and praying to God to bring them back, not knowing any better.

The next morning the siblings woke up to Franky standing in the living room with bags of their stuff with a big smirk on her face. "We're moving! Surprise!" The news didn't help at all really for Frana neither did it for Fyodor. Franky's smiles grows even wider, wanting to set a positive energy in the house once more. Fyodor scrufs. "Surprise? Surprises are good things." Franky rolls her eyes and brings the both of them close to her, pulling them into a tight embrace. "I promise things will get better. This is just one step closer to being happy again. Honest!" Frana trys to smile, believing in her big sister. Fyodor was still pissed and depressed but so was everyone else, except he wasn't hiding it like them.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Franky let's go of the two and walks to the door to see who it was. It was the police and she knew what they were here for. Since Franky was only 16, she wasn't old enough to take care of her siblings. She looks over to her younger siblings. "There's a secret window in mom and dad's room. Go crawl out of it. We're not going to go to the adoption center where we'll be split up." Frana's eyes widen in shock, so did Fyodors. "But sissy, I don't wanna leave you beh-"
"Go! Before they catch on. I'll see if I can catch up to you two later." And with that, Fyodor takes Frana's arm and drags her away from the living room and into their mom and dad's old room.

Frana looks back at Franky in worry and then back at Fyodor "Will she be okay?"
"Didn't you hear her? We'll see her again soon." they jump out of the window and outside of the house. As Fyodor and Frana run, the hear the police chasing after them...which must mean Franky got token away. Fyodor would pick Frana up and run with her. Although Frana was small she was still a 12 year old making her pretty heavy.

That's when Fyodor falls to the ground, unable to carry her no more. "Frana! Run!" And with that, Frana flees from the scene. The cops weren't chasing her, being distracted by Fyodor. After running for what seemed like hours she made it to a secretive spot. It was now night and she had to find out ways to sleep through all what happened. It would've been nice to just have all of her family back...

She keeps exploring and finds an old mansion that seemed to be abandoned...She pushes the creeky door open to reveal the dark insides of the place. She begins looking around, noticing the many spider weds, dead bugs, and rats. Of course she was scared out of her mind but she had to stay somewhere and that someone wasn't gonna be on the street where cops can find her. Frana screams in horror when a spider went down infront of her face, causing her to back up into the old book case. A book came flowing down and on to the ground. Frana looks at the book in curiosity as she picks it up off the ground and dust it off. The cover of the book now revealed as a spell book with a little green skull in the front. Frana has a bad feeling about this book, yet she opens it. On the very first page there is a spell. A family spell. The book read "For forever happiness to your loved once chant this 5 times: Aso Akazomo. Then light 3 candles and sit in the middle of them.

Frana knew she had to do this once she saw it. She looked around the mansion for some candles, 3 to be exact. Frana was about to give up before she opened a cubbored filled with candles and lighters. She grabs a lighter and 3 of the candles, then she found a good spot to do the spell. She lights each candle, one by one. Her brother was the one who taught her how to use a lighter because he would always tell her "you never know when you might need it" and boy was he right. She sits in the small circle of candles and starts chanting "Aso Akazomo" ... "Aso Akazomo" Frana would eventually get to the last chant. Little did she know this would change her life forever.

T̶h̶i̶s̶ s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ i̶s̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ a̶ n̶o̶r̶m̶a̶l̶ y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶ n̶a̶m̶e̶d̶ F̶r̶a̶n̶a̶ a̶n̶d̶ h̶e̶r̶ f̶a̶m̶i̶l̶y̶
This story is about a not so normal young girl named Frana and her twisted fate.