CHAPTER 1 NEW WORLD, NEW GAME

٩(ˊ〇ˋ*)... ah,, huh?

what's this?.. why my hands are small?.. and this bars am I in Prison or some thing?

Maid: oh! he wakes up, hello young master are you hungry?

Maid: I'll inform madam that young master, is awake.

Maid: let me check your if you poop

WAIT NO PLEASE!! this is embarrassing, calm down,, let me thing,, I sleep,, I was on my laptop surfing internet,, then tried to write any thing and watch videos to get me sleep,, that doesn't make sense?,, what BL series again it was,, hmm ah! Only Friends, but still writing,, what did I write about,, "I am the Master of my Fate, I am the Captain of my Soul" 

DING!** 

(O o O)!!!  what's this notification? wait,, this is familiar, ISEKAI!!!! like the manhua that I read, if that so I need to know the details first then gather information like the MC did in the manhua, but witch route should I follow in that many numbers of manhua I read.

DING!**

(O o O)!!! OK, this is it lets check the system notification

                                                                                      ***SYSTEM GUIDE*** 

WELCOME AND CONGRATULATIONS! you have given a chance to play Master of Adventures, and this system will guide you to your journey to attain achievements, please ask 5 questions within your system guide authority. You have been given a set of Skills, and given a Title as you achieve the First player to descend in Master of Adventures your achievement will be recorded to the hall of fame, please check your status window to assign your status points SP to open say "STATUS WINDOW", for skill window say "SKILL" for dimension bag "INVENTORY".

Hmm, I think I need to keep the 5 questions, but now lets see 

 BABbabaabbuubu (O"o)??  Baby!!! AHHHHHH!

Maid: huh? why are you crying young master? 

Lady Anna: oh! why are young crying my child? Lydia let me I'll feed Arthur

huh? my child? so she's my mother she's pretty and looks noble now to think of it my room is big and I have two maids one lady and on child lets pretend sleeping once I'm done and try other words 

Lady Anna: oh my Arthur your so hungry? their sleep again little one

Maid: Lady Anna young master's first birthday is nearing may i ask what he's wearing so that I can prepare it.

Lady Anna: The Duke prepared his clothing it seems that Arthur will be using the heirloom ceremonial dress from Vhagar family. 

Maid: oh the dress that blessed by Kaida it is rumored dress that if a first new born of the family will have the power to make contract with Spirit King, and the Spirit King is the one who blesses the good harvest, victory in war, wisdom, peace and power.

Lady Anna: Indeed father-in-law was very happy that Arthur is born and the ceremonial gathering will be the answer our crisis.

Maid: Madam, may I enter the nursing area the young master should be sleep by now, we won't bother you and take much time we know your busy too.

Lady Anna: Lydia come take him' put this necklace on his crib it has protection spell and gathers mana in small area Arthur must be familiarize by now unconsciously to the presence of mana in this room

Maid: don't worry Madam,,,, young master sleep well,, hmm where is Gigi since she went out to inform madam she never came back, tsk this little girl.

Hmm? at last everyone leave me alone, I have an idea now who I was,, this necklace its pretty if in my world it would cost millions or billion it has 3 fine cut diamond and its black in size of whole thumb and surrounded by yellow gold diamonds,, somehow i feel ticklish whoo! i can see blue orbs red, green, yellow gathering around me I feel warm just like how warm mother hugs me. wait lets try the system "Tshdsynaaba" status window  "dwdwabababa" inventory  hay
 ( - _-) maybe I need to grow old more few years,, wait last the skill its shorter one "tysill"

***DING***                      *** SKILL WINDOW***

( O_o) your kidding right, I clearly rumbled my tongue their,, but Ok lets take a look

Passive

Natures Grace             Lv. 1          Mana Affinity 
Master of Fate             lv. Max     Player can master any weapons and jobs
Captain of Soul          lv. Max     Player has High Affinity of Spirits can travel Spirit world
Roha's Blessing         Lv. 1          the Luck of wheel of fortune (+5 Luck)

Active

Dragon's Eyes              Lv. 1        Player can use appraisal, see trace of Mana, See what ordinary see                                                                can't see Curse, Blessing, Poison, Soul

Hmm it seems like I can use mana at my will but how? let's try how the lead MC do it in manhuas read close eyes feel these orbs oh I can see them even I close my eyes ok now try to move them hmm ,,,oh! it move!! now gather them wait, is it in lower dantian or middle dantian? if I messed up i might die or crippled just like what I read,hmm how?,, how?,,, What to do? I have no choice but to use the first question form system,, System how to Cultivate mana and where to store them?

***DING***                                               *** SYSTEM GUIDE***

first to cultivate mana you have to sense mana itself 
second collect mana circularly and make a ring
third keep the circulation of the ring as long as it collects mana
fourth when the ring stop collecting mana maintain it  until sharp edge of ring appears
fifth compress it to make it small ring and place it around your heart

That is how you, how to make mana circles 
the highest level of mana circle that mage reach was 8th circle that was the first magician
the current highest level  of mana circle was 7th circle as the arch mage of magic tower. and the duke Vhagar. 

Huh? Father is in that level? but now I know how to cultivate mana I have the advantage.

                                                                                                                                                 -to be continue 

(hi everyone please spare me your kindness this was my first try to publish what i right though i write some in drafts but this one i want to share it please leave messages to i will know what should i do? what to learn? -thank you)

                                                                                                                                                                   -DIMAYUGA