Come on...

Nueva York
Earth-928

Miguel was on his little platform, in his office, in HQ. It was, quite frankly, a boring day... no major anomalies and no new people. It was a bit foggy outside... it looked like it was going to rain. The clouds loomed ominously over Nueva York.

Cold air rushed into his room every once in a while, sending shivers up his spine. The lack of company left the hall dead silent, you could hear a pin drop.

Miguel sighs.

"Lyla... what should I do.." Miguel leans over on his desk... he was in his suit.

"What do you mean Miguel?" She pops up as a small avatar in front of his face.

"Should I replace Earth-46290's Miguel O'Hara?" He looks up at her.

"Y/n told you she was against it, and that it is morally wrong. I agree with her." She says blankly.

"But what harm could I do? He's going to die and leave Gabby without a father..." He looks at the panels of security footage he had pulled up. There wasn't any up close media that he found... but he could see the both of them, Miguel and Gabriella dancing on a soccer field, they both looked... happy.

"There is no real reason for you to replace that Miguel. You are happy as is yeah?" Lyla asks.

"I am... but this is a big chance." He tries to reason with her.

"I don't think this is a good idea either, you could interfere with the canon events of that universe." She pulls up a smaller purple panel up, it was footage of another universe, one Miguel visited before.
"You accidentally stopped a canon event in this universe.. ASM-90 you saved the police captain close to spiderwoman... and a child from falling rubble..."

Lyla plays the footage of Miguel sweeping a police officer and a child from falling rubble. The man had a badge on his vest which meant he was captain.

"Luckily, the captain later sadly passed the same day because of a similar situation where the Dr Curtis Connors of that universe killed him, therefore letting the universe continue to thrive. If you hadn't saved the man and the child then Dr Connors wouldn't of killed him." Lyla says.

Miguel rests a hand on his chin, rubbing it while he thinks. He rakes a hand through his hair and pushes it back into place.

"I love Y/n.. I really do... but, I want to experience being a father... besides, as far as we are concerned, Gabby isn't involved with any canon event. There should be no problem with me stepping in. And- I looked through Y/n's files, she doesn't have a police captain close to her, or any other canon event other than a Symbiote taking control of her body." Miguel says.
"I... what if I just sub in for like unas pocas semanas" (A few weeks)
Miguel made a pinching motion with his fingers...

"I do not recommend doing that... or going behind Y/n and lying to her." Lyla says.

"I won't be lying... I... just won't tell her" Miguel whispers the last part.

"Tell me what?" You had climbed up to Miguel's platform during their conversation... you only heard the last few sentences.

Miguel looks at you, a little startled by your presence. He turns away for a moment, avoiding eye contact.

"It's a surprise mi amor." He walks closer to you and pecks you on the forehead..

"Uh huh... cuz it seems like you're keeping secrets.." You ruffle his hair.

"I... I just can't tell you about this- at the moment- I will tell you eventually." He says and hugs you.

"Okay... I trust you." You mumble in his ear. Those words stung Miguel.
You wiggle out of his hug and pull out a small box of his serum. You hold it up for him to see.
"Hey I got your serums... my version, just how you like it." You put it on the desk.