2.0 Chapter 25: A Mask

Last chapter was romanticcccc!
Well, that doesn't end there.

So y'all all read that Felix has the Peacock miraclous and Natalie betrayed Gabriel. Right? Okay, so we're now gonna start when Lila is with Ladybug. Here is the thing, this chapter is gonna be a little written badly with a lot of mistakes cause I legit wanted to put everything on there. I'll edit the book. Whenever I can. Let's just say I'll try not to delete and then publish the thing all over again. Yup. Idk ignore me. I'm not gonna edit a while. This is book 2 and if you have MISSED a chapter in book ONE or TWO! Please read it. It's important.

Thanks!

There is also gonna be a new character soon. Atea is the name. He's Chinese handsomeness who has just moved to Paris. 2 of his desires is love and well...happiness.

I hope you like him.

Pls comment abt him. Atea Han is the full name. His father died in war a few years back and his mother is a business woman.

Hope you like him.

———

Ladybug's POV

I watched as she smirked at me. Her eyes giving me haunting chills. I swear if I could I'd destroy her. But I won't hurt anyone. Ever.

"Well, I've got to get my possession. Have fun with Rueful!"
"There is no Rueful anymore!" I looked behind me and saw Chat Noir.
"Wait, she's defeated?" I asked.
"I'm guessing ShadowMoth detransformed. With that Rueful got deakumatized. She's at home. Safe."
"ARGHHH!" Lila groaned.
"You're surrounded, Lila."
"That's Lila?" Chat asked. "She's got a miraculous. Did you-"
"No."
"I have matter I need to attend to. Have fun with my friend..."
"Friend?"
I turned around, to see where Lila was looking. Six buildings had come together to make a snake or lizard.
"Any inanimate object comes alive, however and whichever way I want. Have fun, Heroes."
And then Lila leaped away.
"What do we do?" Chat asked.
"Chat, I want you to go after Lila. I'll handle monster here. Don't fight her without me!" I ordered.
But he had already went after her.

———

Lila's POV

"Rue, yes I've lost them somewhere. I need you to meet me-"
"At the bridge. Sorry about-"
"That's ShadowMoth's fault. Not yours..now meet me. We've got a miraclous to steal!"

I met up with Rue and we started toward Agreste house.
"Who is he?" Rue asked.
"Doesn't matter. You'll be the next...what would you call yourself?" I asked.
"Celestino...I like that name."
"Then that you shall be. Wait for me here." I told her, a few blocks away from the house.

At the end, I had the butterfly miraclous and Gabriel Agreste had finally lost.

I'm never telling how I got there. You readers don't deserve that information.

I won! That's what you remember!

———
Chat Noir's POV

"I don't know how, I lost her." I said.
Ladybug nodded.
"Let's go home. We'll see to them next time, Chat...good job today."
"Thanks." I replied. Then I leaped away. I wanted to meet Marinette. But I didn't know how I would word out...everything. I had to hide to detransform and I gave Plagg some cheese.
"Eat faster." I said.
"You need to stop being a love sick puppy!" Plagg snapped. Before taking another bite.
I groaned as every second passed by.
Finally after a minute he was done and I transformed back into Chat Noir.

I leaped away and ended up on her rooftop again. I knocked.
As if she was waiting the door opened and I helped her up again.
Her eyes seemed to glitter in the moonlight.
"Hi..." she said.
"Hey...I'm sorry if what I said before-"
"Shh...it's okay. I love you too, Chat Noir. And you're right, we don't need time. When we are together we can figure it all out! We can figure each other out. Simple..."
"That's the thing-"
"Just kiss me." She whispered.