[rewritten] new identity

yes, I decided to rewritte it after a long time.

the plot wasn't adding to me and somehow it seemed to be very rushed.

hope you enjoy the new version ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Michiru was sure it was a bad idea the moment her twin came with such a puppy face to her. The way he was eying her, using his doe like eyes was unfair and he knew it was her weak point.

"So, you want me to stay away from home from a whole mopping uknown time?" She asked, trying to look annoyed. "Why in earth can't you go there by yourself?"

"Well, you see. Kiara finally accepted to go out on a date. I can't miss it!" That made the girl look to him in disbelief. 

"Here I thought you had better excuse." She rolled her eyes, picking the letter from his hand to take a better look. "I thought you could die for football."

"But I'm a hoe for Kiara." He wicked, giving her a small necklace. "It's from Ayato-san."

"What?" That made her jump. Her favorite idol was giving her a necklace that he used in one of his editorial magazines. "But how did you even got it?"

"I have my contacts! Don't believe your brother has friends?"

"Actually, no. You only knnow football and talk about football." She said with a deadpan face, looking to him and putting it back the present in his hand. "And that's why I still can't accept your stupid offer. Is Kiara that worthy of you giving up your whole career?"

"Isn't it a perfect chance to test yourself? I mean, you also play football and is in the National team. Why not try migling with others then the girls in your team?" He retorted, sitting in the giant puff in the girl's bedroom. 

"At least I have friends. Even if they are from the team." Rolling her eyes, she noticed the uncomfortable feeling in Ichiro's eyes. "Why are you willing to give up football?"

"I told ya. There is no way I would pass this chance of dating Kiara." He smiled and Michiru finally sensed something wrong. "Ok, okay. I went to the doctor last week. My time playing football is over, Chiru."

"What? And you only tell it now?" She screamed, seeing how small her twin brother was in the puff. "Does dad know it?"

"Of course! He was the one who suggested you to go in my place." The sigh from Ichiro was clear telling he didn't liked the idea either, even if he was the one pushing it. "He told me that it would be the perfect chance to let you go to higher weights, after all, femle and male football are different. And it would you help even faster than the other, making you this century genius."

"So it was that old hag idea?" She looked to her brother who confirmed it. "There is really no chance of you coming back to play?"

"It's my fourth surgery, Michiru. Do you think my knee can handle more than it?" Even if it was a joke, it was all true. Ever since Ichiro's injure three years ago, his knee and performance never have been the same. "Just take this chance and quit the moment you feel like. I won't impact you nor me."