chapter 3

Thank you so much for your support I never thought someone read my story ufff but you all made me cry🥺🥺🥺When I saw 1K views and a lot of votes I started to jumping like monkeys and then get scolded by my Brother😂😂,he said I need to visit Mental asylum.

Well,I planning to give updates on daily basis,because second part of this story"family ties"is my Fav part so I can't wait to write this so I need to finish this part ASAP😉.But in return I want good response too,so Please Keep supporting🤭🥰.

Arman breathed heavily and then held one glass piece and pulled up trouser with shaking hands and made a deep cut on the thigh,he hissed.

Arman-Ah..

He shout and cried but he love it,he love to hurt himself,he threw glass piece under the bed which is covered with blood,his breath become more heavy,he felt like today is his last day of his life but suddenly he flinch when someone pull him in hug,He look up and become shocked….

Mumma!!!!

Nandini-han meri jaan Mumma your mumma breath for mumma hmm look at me

She cupped his face,Arman hugged her tightly.

Arman-(cried+hiccuping)I can't please Mumma don't hate me,Please..

Nandini try to calm him but nothing happened she become scared she immediately call Manik yes because Arman room is far away from their rooms so they can't hear his shout and painful screams😔.

Nandini-M.anik come fast..Arm.an..

Manik stood from the chair, everyone looked at him,he started to run upstairs Moloy and Ayan followed him and on the other hand,Aarohi looked at Mohini.

Mohini-Mana pare ga tumhe ho kamaal ki

Aarohi-Akhir beti kis ki hu jo aap ne kia uss k agy toh yeh kuch bhi nahi so chill

She said in a funny way and started to eat dinner like nothing happened,Mohini looked at her and clenched her fists angrily.

Mohini-kuch zyada hi nahi urne lag gai tum bhuli mat aaj jis jagha tum bethi ho woh sirf meri wajha se ho samjhi issi liye apna mun kholne se pehle hazaar baar socha karo agar main tumhe iss ghar mein laa sakti hu toh iss ghar se nikal baahir bhi phenk sakti hu.

She said in a warning tone,Aarohi gulped and looked up at her.

Aarohi-array Mom aap bhi na main toh bas aise hi bol dia aap toh aik dam se serious hi ho jati ho waise aap ye khaye na bahut tasty hai.

She said pass her rice Mohini took from her hand,Aarohi sighs in relief.

On the other hand,Manik entered the room and his heart broke when he saw Arman hugging Nandini while his face became red,he ran toward them and pulled Arman and carried him to bed and made him sit on his lap.

Manik-(worriedly)Champ relax buba

Nandini-Manik I think isse Panic attack hai..

Manik look at her teary eyes and then immediately take off Arman shirt and rub his back.Moloy open the one box and started to prepare injection but he stop when he saw Arman breath become normal in Manik's embrace,Arman hug Manik tightly,Ayan hug Nandini who cried silently.

Manik-(softly)shh sab theek hai breath hmm

Arman-wo.h Woh bo.le k m.ain C.urs.e h.u m..

Manik-Shhhh koi nahi hai bacha kuvh nahi bas shant ho jao

Nandini gives him water and Arman drinks full glass and looks at Nandini and shows her Arms like Babies,Manik looks at Nandini with hope full eyes,Nandini immediately runs toward him and hugs him tightly.