Larry smut ;D

*dream*

"AHH HARRY!" i screamed as he thrust into me harder. I could feel myself getting closer to the edge as he pounded into me. He was getting close too, i could tell, as his thrusts were getting sloppy. He reached around and grabbed my cock, pumping me vigorously. Another deep thrust brought me closer to the end and........

*dream over*

"Louis!?" I opened my eyes to see Harry peering down at me. He had a giant smirk on his face and i looked at him, curiosity written all over my face.

He looked down and i followed his gaze to my erection. I blushed bright red as he continued to smirk.

"Woah Louis, i didnt know i had that effect on you" Harry laughed as i put my head in my hands.

He put his fingers under my chin, lifting my head to make me look him in the eyes. His beautiful green eyes had darkened with lust. I swallowed nervously before feeling his lips crashing onto mine.

"Louis you have no idea how long i have wanted to do that for.." He whispered into my ear. I tangled my hands in his curls before bringing his lips back to mine.

I felt him straddle me and push me back onto the bed. He began grinding his hips against mine, giving me the friction i needed. I moaned into his mouth and i could feel him smile into our kiss.

I brought my hand down to his erection and began palming him through his boxers. He groaned into my mouth before bringing his lips down to my neck. He found that sweet spot on my neck making me moan loudly. He continued to kiss his way down my body making me shudder in pleasure. I slid my hands back up his chest until they found their way back into his hair.

He sat up pulling me up with him before pulling my tshirt up and over my head then running his hands down my toned chest. He grabbed my cock, just like he had in my dream, and began jerking me off. I couldnt hold in the moan that was building.

I pulled him up against me before flipping us over so i was on top. I kissed my way down his chest, getting to his erection. I licked up the side of his shaft before taking the tip into my mouth. I looked up at him as i took him into my mouth to see him throw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh god Louis, just like that!!" he moaned. I took all of him into my mouth and began sucking hard. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock, hearing him whimper. I brought him to the back of my throat and hummed, knowing the vibration would drive him crazy.

I pulled off his cock with a pop! and smiled up at him, taking him in. His hair was messy, his cheeks flushed and his eyes wide and bright.

"Where did you learn to do that Boo?" He asked breathlessly. I shrugged casually, not wanting to tell him what i saw and felt in the dreams i had been having about him for the last couple of weeks.

He pulled me up to his lips, before reaching over into one of my drawers and pulling out a condom and some lube. I looked at him, a question written all over my face.

"How did you know they were in there?" "I was spying on you Boo, sorry!" "What else have you seen?" "I saw you jerking off, if thats what your asking Boo and i must say your facial expressions and the noises you make really made me horny! i had to touch myself afterwards."

I looked at him shocked as he passed me the condom and lube before saying "Haz, i want you to fuck me!"

"Boo i thought you would never ask." He took the condom and lube back before squirting lube onto his fingers. He wet my hole before sliding two fingers into me. I tensed at the intrusion then relaxed as he pulled them out before pushing back in. He curled his fingers inside me and a burst of pleasure ran through my body. "OH GOD HAZ, RIGHT THERE!" he pulled out of me and rolled on the condom before lining himself up at my entrance.

He slowly pushed inside me before stopping, giving me time to adjust to his size. He looked at me and i nodded to let him know he could move. He pulled out halfway before thrusting back in. His hands gripped my hips hard and i knew i would have bruises tomorrow but i didnt care in that moment.

"I'm going to make you scream my name Boo!" he whispered seductively in my ear. He began thrusting into me harder and faster, building up a rhythm.

I was moaning and groaning uncontrollably, unable to hold them back. He pounded into me hitting my prostate. I screamed in pleasure, "OH GOD HAZ!"

Without knowing what i was saying i screamed,"OH HAZ I LOVE YOU!"

He slowed, looking down at me with shock written all over his face. "You love me Boo!?" "Well, umm yeah i do Hazza" I looked down in embarrassment. "Look at me Lou," I looked at him to find such love shown in his eyes, that my eyes began to well up with tears. "I love you too Boo!"

"I dont want you to fuck me anymore Harry," "You want me to stop babe?" he said, sadness creeping into his voice.

"Hazzabear, i want you to make love to me!"

He smiled at me then pulled out and pushed back into me. He built up a slow rhythm that had me groaning in pleasure. I could feel myself nearing the edge before whispering to Harry, " Harder babe!" He thrust into me harder, hitting my prostate. I could feel he was close too, his thrusts were getting sloppy. He reached around and took hold of my cock and began pumping me slowly. One more hard thrust hitting my prostate sent me over the edge and i came in his hand.

He kept thrusting trying to find his release, so i fisted my hands in his hair and whispered seductively in his ear "Cum for me Hazzababy"

He threw his head back and moaned as he came hard inside me. He then slumped down on top of me, laying his head on my chest. "I love you Boo" "I love you too Haz"