Chapter 1

I woke up to a burning sensation on my face then a wet feeling on my face. I opened my eyes sat up and saw the monster. I didn't know why the monster hated me or kept me but she did. She looked extremely angry right now. Then the burning sensation came again and again over and over in different places. When I just couldn't hold it in anymore I started screaming out in agonizing pain. I felt the blood gushing from my nose and my face swelling up. Then out of nowhere she swung a wooden bat and I felt a hard hit to the back of the head. After that hit all I remember is fading into my temporary darkness only feeling a throbbing pain all over. The next time I woke up I was home alone with a bloody face and throbbing head. I went to clean myself up and tend to my wounds then when I was done I got dressed for work. I grabbed some of the money I had saved up and left for work. In my mind I was hoping that I had on enough make-up because I hate it when people stare. When I stepped out into the sunny summertime scenery of Cali my mood got a little better. On my way to work my best friend texted me. She works for The Adoption Agency of California.
~Text~
Jo- hey guess what
Mac-what??
Jo-I found your real parents!!!
Mac-OMGEE send me the file !!
~END~
When I read that text my heart dropped and started beating out of control but when she sent the file something stood out. The thing was that they have another child born only a few minutes after me. Could it be that I have a......omgee I have a twin brother somewhere out there.