Chapter 1

Hello just a quickly reminder English isn't my first language so im sorry about my mistake and grammar. Hopefully you enjoy this!

____________________________________________________________________

Jeff slapped Barcode in drunkenness. Everything suddenly faded

in front of the little boy, he opened his eyes widely as pain started spreading across his red cheeks

"Damn it! It was all because of you that she left, you must bring her back"

"it was all your fault!" he continued to say

Jeff, whose voice was filled with rage, whispered into his ear. His indignant look was so haunting that it caused Barcode to shed a tear.

"P'Jeff..."

He was too drunk to function

A feeling of guilt took over Jeff when he saw his little baby crying.He immediately became sober and was shocked realizing who was standing in front of him the whole time.

Barcode sighed softly, he lowered his head and turned his back to enter his house.

"Barcode..."

"It's really late now, get inside quickly and I'll make you some ginger tea"

Jeff looked at Barcode with deep grief, he tried to reach out and touch his baby's cheek but was rejected. He was speechless at that moment.

"I'm really sorry,Barcode."

"You don't need to say sorry, it was all my fault."

Barcode shook his head and smile, but he did not look happy at all. All of a sudden, Jeff felt like hugging and caressing him with all his care. Barcode, despite his young age, had to go through such sufferings lately.

He wiped his tear and walked inside the house, left the man numb at the door.

"Come in quickly, it's cold outside, you'll get sick if you keep standing still."

He followed the little boy inside, he regretted drinking too much, he

would not do so if he knew that Barcode was coming over that night. He

just could not hide his feelings, he missed that girl.

"Sit and wait for a bit, I'll bring you tea."

Barcode's innocent voice echoed in the cold, cheerless house. He has always been caring about Jeff, unfortunately, he never received any reply from the one he admired the most. He returned to the sofa with a cup of tea, he put it on the coffee table while looking at Jeff who was sound asleep. He was gorgeous, his charming look could not be found anywhere else in this whole world.

"..Maei..please don't leave me...baby, please don't"

"Maei..please don't leave me...I'm sorry baby..."

Jeff cried. The dark memory still haunted him in his dream, every single

night. Barcode heard it all, he heard his beloved one crying buckets and buckets because of a girl in the past, but what could he do?

His heart was broken also, he realized a long time ago that meeting Jeff was the worst decision he had ever made in his life. Their lives should not have collided. The fact that Barcode was in love with Jeff, was a mistake itself.

P'Maei, she was a very nice girl. Barcode had seen her a few times in the studio. She took care of everyone on set, including him. As soon as he knew that P'Jeff and P'Maei were lovers, he did not have the courage to confess his real feelings anymore, he did not want to ruin a 5-year relationship. He knew that nothing could be changed, Jeff loved P'Maei so much that it was impossible for him to forget her.

Kinnporsche made it debut and achieved it success quickly. Barcode had to meet Jeff more frequently due to their busy schedule. He was still deeply in love with Jeff then, he loved him so much that he started seeing delusions. Jeff's caring attitude towards Barcode even made him think that it all deprived from his heart, although it was obvious that everything Jeff did was just fan services.