hunhan: basketball

This one shot is based on EXO's First Box episode 1, where they were playing mini basketball and the other half were decorating cakes.

-

"YEAAAAH!"

Sehun tried to hold himself back, and so he did. He was roughly mixing the chocolate frosting while trying not to watch the others play basketball- was it really basketball? All he was seeing was the members lying on top of each other.

It frustrates him to see Jongin and Luhan be so CLOSE and TOUCHY and just obviously lying on top of each other when they fall down. Argh.

"I think it's done", Sehun says, particularly to nobody, but Chanyeol hears it and walks over to him. "Look."

As Chanyeol tastes the frosting, Sehun distracts himself to the person next to him- Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo hyung-ie, is good at cooking"

Chanyeol doesn't answer-instead, he points at the weird mixture in front of them. "Wait, this tastes strange, Sehun-ah"

"It's good!", he backfires, willing to defend his mixture even though he knows that it really tastes bad. His feelings may have been reflected in the frosting.

"Try it like this. It's bitter." Chanyeol tastes the mixture with his fingers. 'It's bitter, so are my feelings', says Sehun inside his mind. "No", he answers.

"Hyung, hyung, hyung, hyung", he calls as Chanyeol walk over to Kyungsoo and Tao's station to try theirs. "This is so good!", he comments.

"Don't eat!", scolds Tao.

Now Chanyeol walks back to their table and acts like the pro he is, on the inside. "Sehun, we're missing something". Sehun can't believe this. He takes a lick of Kyungsoo's frosting and immediately regrets it after. Damn it, it tastes amazing.

"Hyung, let's melt chocolate and put it in!", he suggests, watching as Chanyeol do his task on the table at the back. "Apply it thin!", Chanyeol replies and continues his duties.

Sehun worked hard that day, but he can't stop his ears from hearing screams of 'YEEEAAH!' and 'Is this a love game?' from the other half playing nonsense basketball.

When the time came for the others to taste their work, Sehun was anxious. Kyungsoo and Tao's cake looks delicious inside and out. He worries that they won't win best presentation and best taste.