friends?

Cooper looked out his window he was on a call with Mason Lucas was at masons house Cooper hated calling Mason what was the point anyways? If Lucas was always there all he saw in these face times was Lucas and Mason making out or sitting on each others lap Cooper had excuses to end the call.  Mason agreed Cooper got up and layed on his bed he had already knew most his group was proud to be gay and they let everyone know archie was confirmed bisexual Cooper wasn't gay though?! Was he? Cooper spent years bulling gays. So how could he be one he got up again looking in the mirror his face stared back at him a tear fell out of his eye he didn't understand why. *ding dong* the doorbell rings Cooper Walks down stairs and answers the door in the rain standing there completely soaked was archie Cooper raised an eyebrow archie stared at Cooper after about thirty seconds they both smile Cooper grabs archie by the shirt and pulls him inside coopers mom sat at the small dining room table with a tea and some toast Cooper and archie walked past and up the stairs they sit down and started talking about 3 hours of just talking archie requested a sleepover *was now a great time archie while I'm trying to figure out if I like you well shit I'm also just trying to figure if I'm gay first* but even though his mind said that his heart disagreed so he blurted out "OF COURSE OH MY GOD" archie smiles wide and Cooper collects a bunch of snacks they watch a movie Cooper noticed archie staring at him at romantic parts of the movies but the main times he would look over is when a gay couple was on screen  Cooper was confused about it and just smiled archie moved closer after every movie and they watched about 4-5 so they were basically touching but it was fine in fact Cooper felt a spark in his heart BUT he couldn't be gay right?