Goodybye

(505)
———————————————————————

Modern Au (2001)
Genya: 19
Muichiro: 17

———————————————————————

Take place at:

"Omg, no way!?"

"Omg, no way!?"

"Genya, what happened?!?"

"I GOT INTO STANFORD!!"

"W-what?!?"

Genya abruptly rises from his desk, making the pencil cup spill all over the place. Muichiro adjourned from whatever he was doing, he turned off his phone, and shit up, ready to hear the impending good news. Genya didn't care to scoop up the writing utensils, leaving them all rolling down onto the carpet. He then faced Muichiro with sparkly raisin eyes, willing to share this happy news with his boyfriend.

"I got into Stanford!" Genya happily announces. His eyes open wide in happiness. His cheerful mood brightened up the corner of the room, which did not match the energy of the cold and chilly late fall.

Without a thought, he hopped onto Muichiro in happiness, making the smaller one stunned. Muichiro squirmed, feeling slightly tickled as his boyfriend's hand firmly encircled his waist.

"Aww Genya.." Muichiro chuckled, he felt happy for Genya. He then gently moved Genya off of his lap and settled him onto the bed next to his side.

"Finally you got into your dream college, your brother must be so proud, isn't he?"

"Mhm," Genya softly hummed, closing his eyes as he enjoyed listening to his boyfriend's soothing voice. He wishes this intimate moment would replay every day to compensate for his sully past of 11 years, living under the same roof with the one he forcefully called 'Dad'.

Fortunately, when he was 9, his dad got stabbed to death by the creditor. He hated his dad so much, so much that he was rather satisfied when they received the news. Because of that traumatic childhood, Sanemi has forced Genya to be as perfect as possible. Academic scores, physical health, and good mental health are expected to be perfect. Sanemi is completely unaware of how much hope he has in his little brother, so much that it drives Genya crazy. All because of that terrible man.

"Of course, he will"

Genya murmured, holding the other's smooth hand. His thumb carefully caresses the younger's knuckles, admiring its flawlessness.

After all, this is the life he wanted. He is willing to share his life with his boyfriend in their cozy rented brick apartment. A sparse area of the most hectic city known on earth, New York.

Genya lay next to Muichiro, peeping at some TikTok videos that the other scrolled. Muichiro felt tired lying on his back so he rolled to the right side of the bed, facing away from Genya. The taller then scoots closer to him, hugging Muichiro tightly from behind. He planted gentle kisses on Muichiro's cheek down to his shoulder and rested his head between it. Muichiro's lip curved up into a smile as he enjoyed Genya's daily affection.