☃️

Author's POV

" B-But today's our anniversary, Jungko-"

" I know, Jiminie. But I've got an important client waiting for me in my office. You know how important this is for my career, right?" Jungkook said, fixing his tie, while looking at Jimin's reflection in the mirror.

" But, this is our fifth anniversary, babe. I wanted it to be special. I already had so many things etched out for us to do tod-"

" You're speaking as if I'm the bad person for trying to do better in my career, Min. It's not my fault she decided to call for the meeting today." The younger turned around, his sharp eyes turning soft the moment they met Jimin's sad ones.

" Baby.." Jungkook walked towards the bed, and sat down beside his boyfriend. " I'm sorry okay? I promise I'll make it up to y-"

" You said that the last time too. When you missed our ice skating date, our dinner date, and our shopping date too-"

" I was busy-"

" You literally went out with Mingyu the same day, Jungkook-"

" So I can't even hang out with my bestfriend now-"

" That was my big day, Kook! For fuck's sake. It was the day I had my first ever photo shoot with Dior-"

" YOU KNOW WHAT JIMIN? JUST SHUT UP." Jungkook roared, cutting Jimin off, and Jimin stopped talking, looking at the younger with wide eyes. Jungkook didn't just yell at him. Did he? Yea, well he did.

" I'm leaving. Don't expect me to come back till late night. My work's important."

And saying so, Jungkook got up from where he was sitting, before grabbing his bag, and leaving.

" Yea of course." Jimin mumbled to himself, harshly rubbing off the descending tear, while looking outside from their balcony.

" Of course your work's important.. and I'm not. I never was."

~

The streets of Seoul were less busy today. It was the beginning of December, and Jimin was shaking mildly as he walked through the lonely streets with just a trench coat on.

He sighed, kicking a pebble, and watching it roll away into a bush. A cold tear began running down his cheeks, as he walked over to a bench.

Jimin sat down on the cold bench, clenching his fists in his coat pockets, and looking at some passing cars. He hadn't rubbed off the tear which had initially rolled down his eyes. He didn't bother enough to.

His heart was already hurting. Jimin didn't know if it was only him that was being so dramatic, or if it was his boyfriend that was bored of him and did not love him anymore. He didn't know what it was, but Jungkook didn't seem close anymore. He kept cancelling their dates- and now going even to the point, to walk out on him on their anniversary.

No, don't get him wrong. He's not one of those controlling and unsupportive boyfriends, nope. He's so very proud of Jungkook for how big he'd gone these last two years. But, all Jimin wanted was some attention, and love- like their old times, when they'd cuddle under a warm blanket as soon as the both of them were home, or make love before going to bed.

" You seem like you're tensed.. and sad." Jimin flinched slightly, as a deep voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked up, and squealed the next second when he saw none other than his best friend standing there in front of him, with a cute smile adorning his beautiful face.