~The Seducing Game ♡

Karishma pull Haseena closer through waist "Ab apko humse kon bachayega!" She wishper huskily in Haseena's ear .

"Bachna chahata bhi kon hain!" Haseena wishper as she encircle her arms around her neck .

Karishma smiles as she rubbing Haseena's lips through her thumb pad . "Ahh" Haseena moans feeling the sensation closing her eyes , she is feeling something in her panty.

"Humne abhi tak kuch kiya bhi nahi aur apka yeh haal hain jab karenge tab apka kiya hoga hasi" Karishma wishper in such way that her lips touching her earlobs. Heats rediating both of them bodies .

"I love you ka-" Before she could complete her words Karishma pull her into a heated kiss . Both are kissing each other passionately as Haseena helding her neck deepening the kiss .

Karishma gripping her waist tight as she pulling her more into herself and romaing her other hand on her back continuously . They were kissing each other like their is no tomorrow . But all of sudden karishma's phone ring as she pick up the call and move out kissing Haseena's forhead .

Haseena sigh sadly as this is what she feared of . She knew Karishma's phone would be the third wheel between them again . It's been 3 weeks since karishma didn't spent time with her which making her hella infury . Although after many attempts karishma came to her...but the stupid phone buzz again ruined their moment .

Haseena in mind , "I knew it yaheen hoga!..agar kaam mein hi busy rehena tha tho humse shaddi hi kyu ki nahi karna tha na...!"

she thought looking at karishma who's still in call , talking with her clients and looking at her laptop screen . Haseena is really piss off by her ignorance .

Haseena in mind , "Itni khoobsoorat biwi mili hain...par nahi unko kaam karna hain....huh!!" she frustrately punch on bed as she move outside to kitchen . She fill for herself a glass of water and gulps it quickly .

"Hashhh!" She pacify herself fanning her hands providing little coolness . Though her irritation didn't subside at all .

"Hyy hasi how are you?" She got a text from her friend .

"Ekdam bakwas" Haseena replied instantly .

"Kyu?? Kiya hoon gaya?" She again got a text.

"Puch maat yrr...hamare tho bhagg hi phut gaye hain jinke life partner bas apne kaam se pyaar na karta hoon na tho unka aur kiya hoon sakta hain !!" Haseena replied making faces .

"Oyee tu call kar meko!"

Haseena then called her friend and told about her problems hoping for any solutions . As expected her friend gave some tips to Haseena , after about good 20 minutes chit-chat she cut the call and smirk .

___

In night Karishma was in call and duscussing something at the meantime Haseena come out from bathroom in a white shirt which's barely covering her things.... droplets of water dripping from Haseena's wet hairs literally drenching her white shirt making it more transparent .

As soon as karishma's gaze fell on this ethernal beauty , her phone slip and jaw drop as she can't blinking anymore .

From other side someone was saying helo but karishma disconnent the call any further delay . Karishma's gaze was just following Haseena's each and every move kneenly which obviously noticed by Haseena .

Haseena in mind , "Dekho tho ab kaise dekh rahi hain hume...ab kyu nahi kar rahi kaam...waise tho bas work work karti reheti hain...!"

Her smirk grows widen as she adjust on couch totally ignoring karishma as she doesn't exist at all . She took a piece of cake from the nearby table .

"Yumm...ummh" Haseena moan relishing the softness and creaminess of cake . She seducingly lick the cream from her lips . Karishma gulps hard looking at her as her feets took the action.

But Haseena ignore her and open the cap of bottle as she drinking water , it rolling through her lips and dissapear into her bossom.

Karishma sat beside her moving her face closer to Haseena as a result flowing water directly landing on karishma's face drowning both of them in desire.

Haseena's grip loosen on bottle as karishma began to suck the water droplets simulateously making her weak but she felt thankful when karishma hold the bottle understanding her condition meanwhile her mouth doing magic against Haseena's skin.

Karishma cups her face as she place her lips on her's but before she could kiss her Haseena push her.

"What are you doing haan?? U should work right now instead of waisting mine and your time!" Haseena said as she stood up so ready to move away .

Karishma smiles at her taunting session but at the next moment she pull her making Haseena sit on her lap with her both knees bend on couch.

"You are the most worthful view i ever seen Haseena" Karishma mumble as she tuck Haseena's hair strends behind her ear which was covering both of their faces. Karishma buried her face in the crook of her neck sucking and biting there hardly and wildly.

Haseena throw her head backward feeling goosbumps with her sweet torchers . But no karishma has to yearn and crave for her a little more . Haseena smirk as she pull out karishma's face before moving towards her lips .

Karishma's grip tighten upon her waist in excitement and delight , but soon it replaced into irritation as Haseena peck on her cheek changing her direction and attention.

"Haseena!" Karishma chided annoyingly

"What?"

"I need you pls don't do this to me...i m burning for you" Karishma said pressing her buttock as her hands roaming all over her back desparately. Karishma tries to capture her lips but fail as Haseena teasing her constantly enjoying her awful condition.

Haseena - "Now fun karishma Singh....ab aaya na maaza!!" she grinning mischiviously and she about to move away from her lap but karishma push her against to herself hardly grabbing her hips tightly .

Karishma with a friction of second capture Haseena's lips into her mouth making the latter widen her eyes at her speed. Karishma devouring her lips harshly , putting lots of pressure leaving her breathless .

"U..mh.." Haseena moan in her mouth feeling million butterflies into her stomach.

.

.

And then imagine yourself👀
😉......

So here is the first one
Next Will update Soon!

_______________