CHAPTER 1 <3

Sun was busy cleaning the daycare when the kids suddenly jumped on him. He chuckled and smiled as he stood up and picked a child up, before ruffling the child's hair.
"You children can be sneaky sometimes. Now children, we need to clean up it's gonna be nap time soon!"
Sun said with a bright smile.
The children complained and complained as they helped clean up the daycare, causing them to tire themselves out. By the time they finished cleaning they were already yawning.
Sun went to go get his brother, Moon, to put the kids to bed. When he reached his room he found Moon sleeping on the couch.
Sun shook Moon gently in an attempt to wake him up without startling him.
"Come on Moony it's time to get up.."
He spoke softly to his sleeping brother.
Soon enough Moon woke up with a gentle yawn as he sat up.
"What is if Sun..?"
He said sounding quite drowsy.
Sun chuckled a little as he helped his brother stand up from the couch.
"It's nap time. You need to put the kids to bed.."
He spoke softly to his brother.

After Moon fully woke up he went to where the children were. What he didn't expect to see was that Lunar had helped all of the children fall asleep already and was now sleeping on their beanbag with a book in hand. Moon chuckled at the sight and gently picked up Lunar as to not wake him up.

Moon used his wire to go back up into their room.

"Sunny..?"
He whispered.
No response.
He looked in Sun's room to see him sleeping with his two cats cuddled up to him.
Moon had to admit, it was an adorable sight to see but he didn't wanna leave sun to sleep on the floor yet the cats would probably attack Moon if he even tried to move Sun onto his bed so he just tucked Lunar into his bed and went to sleep on the couch.

~In the morning~
Lunar was the first one to rise from his sleep in Moon's bed. They went to the superstar theatre for the morning to have some peace and quiet.

After a while both Sun and Moon woke up from their sleep. Moon went to check on Lunar but he wasn't in his room. Moon got worried until he saw a note saying:
"Dear Moon,
I'm just going to the theatre for a bit of quiet time..
-Lunar

This calmed Moon down a bit as he now knew where Lunar was. Sun got told this by Moon to keep him from worrying about Lunar.
But after a while he grew worried again as Lunar normally doesn't take this long in the theatre. He decided to check up on Lunar in theatre..
..He wasn't there..

This worried moon a lot but he decided to look for Lunar elsewhere just in case he even asked everyone around the pizzaplex if they had seen him.
But to no avail, he was not found..
Sun had to help Moon through a panic attack he was that stressed and worried about Lunar's whereabouts and safety. He was scared that Lunar had been seriously hurt or even been taken away.

Later that day Monty decided to check up on Moon. They immediately grew concerned as Moon didn't talk or even acknowledge their existence at all. So they decided to ask Sun about Moon instead because of this.
Sun explained what was going on and Monty felt extremely bad for Moon as they knew Moon was protective over Lunar ever since he told Moon how Eclipse had treated him. It was understandable as to why he was concerned for Lunar at this point.

This went on for days before it soon turned into months. Moon's mental health was getting worse than it already was before now. It got to the point where he completely isolated himself from the world. He didn't even talk to Sun.

Sun tried his best to help Moon but he was always ignored or told to get the hell away from him.

It broke his heart to see his brother in this horrible state.

Moon soon had a wall covered in ideas of where Lunar could be. One of the ideas had a knife threw it as he highly doubted it was true at all. But the more he ignored the idea the less sleep he got. He kept on having nightmares about how Lunar could've been getting beaten to death by none other than his older brother Eclipse..
He hated the idea. It made his heart wrench and he had mental breakdowns because of it. He wasn't getting any sleep and he wouldn't let anyone help him through his problem.

The only thing he spoke to was the computer ai's. They couldn't make him feel completely better but they helped him get through most of it by reminding him that Eclipse was dead and that he had destroyed all of his back ups.

Moon doubted that all of that bastard's back ups were gone but it made him feel better knowing that most of em were gone. So there was a low chance of him coming back for revenge on them.

Monty got everyone in the pizzaplex to search for Lunar. They told everyone to keep searching no matter what.

As time went on Moon's mental health got worse and worse. Everyone's concerns got worse and worse. Even the kids grew worried about Moon so they tried to make him feel better by drawing pictures of him and Sun with Lunar hugging him. Sun felt quite happy that the kids were trying to make Moon feel better. They even went to sleep with no arguments during nap time.

Another month passed and everyone had no luck of finding Lunar. But they didn't give up, for Moon's sake.

Roxanne decided to try and help Moon. He let her enter and she hugged him from behind. She managed to get him to let out his emotions and comforted him gently. Making sure he didn't feel forced or pressured into doing anything. Moon cried himself to sleep in Roxanne's arms. He was finally getting some sleep after months of restless nights.

Everyone thanked Roxanne for doing that for Moon. He was finally having a break. Sunny was the most happy for his brother as he was worried he was gonna cause himself to burnout. He didn't like the idea of that being a possibility.

Sun decided to use Moon's computer to try and find Lunar since it was all he could think of at this point. He found something and he froze in fear. He never spoke of what had happened or what he saw. This worried Monty a lot, they grew worried about Sun and decided to get Roxanne to help with him.