chapter 1

In 1897 the ocean surface is shown as the ship called Demeter in route to England. As it sets sail through the ocean soon the sun was sitting as the ship continues forward as thunder rumbles in the distance before lighting cackles as everything goes black.

Lighting flashes as words painted in blood were shown on the sails as the thrash gently as a humming can be heard. A women is shown twirling in the rain as it puts blood staining her gown as she hums before dead sailors were shown laying around drained of blood as the women cackles softly as she disappears with a flash of lighting as a sailor was shown tied to the whell as the ship was shown docked in the sand as two sets of foot prints where shown in the sand before they were washed away by a gentle wave before it fades showing the city of London as big Ben chimes.

A women and a men are shown walking under an arch way as a carriage passed by no of the people in London knew what they were in for as everything fades into black.

It was the year 2000 as a vault deep underground as two coffins where shown as a group of theifs enter not knowing what was with in these coffins."what the hell out these"Eddie says as they all circle around the coffins that where made of pure silver as soline crunches down studying the inscription.

"She said money"trick says not happy as he holds a flash light.

"She said gold"shade says.

"I said he guarded it like gold I said I didn't know why"soline says.

"Fucking thousand years old silver ware"trick says dropping his bag down "Marcus "he then says.

"Marcus!"shade says but still gets no reply as Marcus just sits his hands down on on of the coffins thanking.

"This is bullshit man where here for money"dax says as soline stands back up.

"The skulls are to scare us. The crosses, the coffins all of it. It's a grand spanking mind fuck to scare off theifs if you make a killing why hide it in a safe...."he explains to each one of them.

"When you can hide it in coffins"soline finished off.

Marcus nods his head"these look like some old wood box to you guys. The holy Grail,the golden fleece...the crown fucking jewels what ever it is inside Eddie,dax,and shade get this thing open"he says walking around.

Eddie shakes his head"no I am not touching these fucking coffins"he says.

"You wanna get paid get it open!"Marcus says as Eddie sighs as they get to work but what they didn't know was the chamber was booby trapped. So when Eddie went to lift the top off it accidentally slide over on to the ground with a thud activating a Grail of spears up above as they pierce Eddie as blood drips on to one coffin while spraying on the other as everyone jumps in shock not having expected that but what they didn't notice was the blood on the coffins being sucked up inside as dax had backed up to the exit before another Grail with spears swings down killing him instantly.

While everyone was in shock all the blood was quietly sucked up into the coffins before soon the theifs start to panic as an alarm sets off before the blow a whole into the wall as they grab the two coffins running away.