chapter 5

Arman and Ayan standing in front of Devil who have no mercy in his eyes,Ayan looking down he never saw his Dad angry like that he regretted his deed and Arman who was just biting nails in frustration.

Manik-(angrily+Shout)I am asking you something damn it

Ayan and Arman flinch and look down

Manik-Look up 

Ayan-S.Sorry Dad it's my idea but also hum toh bas college se bahir hi gy the k aap k so called bodyguard ne pakar lia so ghusa hona toh banta hi nahi.

Manik-(angrily)Don't tell me what I need to do and you(Arman)main ne kia kaha tha?

Arman-No trouble only study

Manik-(Souting)Then  what the hell is this?hmm you are not elder and you(Ayan) know every rule and still,what if something happened to both of you?

Ayan and Arman both look down sadly,Arman curses Ayan loudly..

(Well cursing is also a part of anger issues,when you angry you maybe curse someone in frustration)

Arman-You bloody liar,you said he just scold us look at him,we Fuck u..

Manik-(shouting)Arman

Arman-Papa I..

Manik-I know how to teach both of you 

He said angrily and left the room,Ayan started to shiver. He looked at Arman with pitty eyes.

Ayan in mind-Fuck you idiot,He totally fuck up Oh God how I forget Dad have anger issue aur abhi woh kaha ge I Know ohh no no please God not now,he become scared what I do ahh please God do something please please.

Arman-hy what now?

Ayan-R.elax dude nothing will happen just relax your muscles.

He mumbled and started to pray,Arman sense the danger and gulp

Arman-Will he beat us?

Ayan-kis ne kaha tha yu cursing ka

Arman-(sadly)Mere control mein nahi hai bro

Ayan-um don't be sad but kindly next time be careful abhi tum ne sirf inn ka pyar hi dekha hai beta.

Arman gulps hard and breathes heavily.Manik enters his room and Nandini stands from the bed and grap his shoulders.

Nandini-baby just relax,Breath hmm kuch ni hua woh bache hai ab bache toh aisa karte hi hai aur dekho woh bilkul theek hai so relax,calm down baby breath.

Manik-(straight face)I don't want to be calm down 

He said and open the cupboard and take one Whip..😲😲

Nandini-Manik stop it,try to understand baby breath please you are not in mind

She tries to snatch the whip but Manik's grip is tightened but then Moloy comes and snatches the whip and throws it on the floor.