Chapter 1

Living in a community of pokemon, family,friends, and memories are made. Bruce Jr the Gabite is walking down a trail in the deepest part of the woods heading down the riverside. Greeted by random but familiar pokemon, going to see a group of certain pokemon. His friends decided to make a dragons only group orcastraited by the bossy young drudigon named Andrew he was looked up too. He calls himself the true dragon, for no one knows of his lineage. Made up crap to make himself bigger and badder than anyone else.

Bruce is one of the boys who knows they can fight but does not boast,waiting for a reason to beat somebody's ego. He also has tempers, tend to get angry when agitated. But on the contrary he cares for the weak, for he was weak himself. His family killed by dragons worst nightmare, what seem nice to others, are monsters to others. Specifically to dragons.

"Little Bruce!....your late" Andrew said folding his arms. Bruce ignored his remarks and joined andrew, Jayce the shelgon, Bruno the noibat, Zack the Zweilous. "WELL looks at yall a bunch of odd looking dragons" He said making a unpleasant expression. Soon Bruce bird friend zanay the pidgeot flew by dropping him a snack. "Thanks!" Bruce said catching it. "Hey dragons only!" He yelled. "Don't start nothing it won't be nothing!'' She exclaims before flying away. Bruce does not fight for others if they can fend for themselves.

"Pffft what ever" He said scoffing. "When you gonna look like a dragon and not a turtle! Hahah" Andrew said as Bruce began eating. "Will You stop!....I just evolved!" Jayce said annoyed and embarrassed. "Hello...I wanted to join the dragon group...I would like to have some friends...im Amelia and I'm a trapinch I trap my enemies and chomp on them" she said trying to sound threatening. "Nice!" Bruce said looking at her. "Aww chomp her enemies...Lil chump sound cute!" Andrew said as they laugh. "You don't even look like a dragon! HaHAHA" he laughed as they joined in. She was deeply embarrassed, Bruce obviously smiled as he found his reason to put Andrew ego in check.

Bruce jr just looked at them disappointed and annoyed, "but I am..." she said looking teary eyed. "Bet Your parents look like giant bugs" He said as Bruce got up. "Shut up andrew..." he said as she walked away.  "What you say?"  Andrew asked as the rest backed out the way and oohed to instigate a fight between them. "My parents died...." she said crying. "Well duh cause the- GAH!" Andrew said before Bruce tackled him to the ground. "If you ask me!..none of us look like an actual dragon besides our legendary forefathers....and you should not look down on others!...don't know what's there life's story..besides!..she sound legit to me!" Bruce said face to face. Bruce slobbered, hungry for a fight as his scary black and gold eyes met andrews. Andrew kicked Bruce off sending him backwards.

Amelia ran off" well...if don't accept her...im leaving this group its boring anyway!" Bruce said unfazed. "LEAVE...LEAVE THEN!" He yelled angrily. Bruce shrugged and walked off, he leaped in the air as he glided downwards landing infront of the trapinch and slid backwards. He placed his claw on his hip and cocked his head to the right as he smiled. ''Thanks for defending me...you did not have to do that!" She said as he grabbed a tear from her eye with his claw. "Let's form our own team!....me and you and a few of my friends" Bruce replied as he smiled. Amelia felt flustered and blushed, "ok!" She said as he squatted. She climbed up his tail and hung on his back. From then on, they grew a bond of a close friendship, and Amelia grew feelings for him, for he was too nice to her.