Chapter 4: Part 5

"Well, you had a good life, right Cale?" Xavion said. "I'm only 23!" Cale yelled. "I said good not long." Xavion laughed. And with that, Cale got dragged by the neck to the execution room and we began to watch his death unfold.

Cale (M, 23) - [Player #4] - Arsonphobia (Fire)

The beginning of the execution featured a theme reminiscent of medieval times. Cale was immobilized, his limbs secured by ropes to a wooden stick, while his face was concealed by a sack crafted from rough fabric. He was being led towards the center of the room. They positioned him atop a collection of timber sections and withered vegetation. Following that, the guards began to set ablaze the wood and hay. Cale's body was rapidly engulfed by the fire. The flames continued to intensify while we stood by, observing. Cale let out a terrified scream as the fire grew larger and we were powerless to assist him. Not long after, we became aware of a sudden surge of light.There was an explosion in the room, causing it to approach us. Although everyone was affected by the explosion, they sustained only minor burn injuries. Everyone fainted or lost consciousness. Cale's body was completely charred from the fire.

10/24 Players Remaining:

1) Leo Buhride

2) N̶i̶c̶h̶o̶l̶a̶s̶ ̶B̶o̶l̶t̶o̶n̶

3) Xavion Hamilton

4) C̶a̶l̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶t̶h̶i̶s̶

5) Jago Gene

6) Micheal Ryan

7) Kichirou Lou

8) ̶K̶e̶l̶v̶i̶n̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶c̶h̶

9) M̶a̶x̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶B̶e̶r̶t̶r̶a̶n̶d̶

10) Renfrew Prosser

11) K̶u̶r̶o̶d̶a̶ ̶K̶a̶t̶s̶u̶o̶

12) K̶u̶z̶m̶a̶ ̶S̶o̶k̶o̶l̶o̶

13) M̶a̶i̶s̶i̶e̶ ̶M̶o̶o̶r̶e̶

14) C̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶C̶o̶o̶l̶a̶t̶t̶a̶

15) Morgan Lancer

16) E̶l̶o̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶o̶b̶i̶n̶s̶o̶n̶

17) S̶e̶u̶n̶g̶ ̶M̶i̶s̶h̶i̶l̶

18) Mariella Marino

19) H̶a̶s̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶E̶f̶f̶i̶o̶n̶g̶

20) Z̶a̶r̶i̶t̶a̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶c̶o̶

21) Jale Zarakolu

22) K̶h̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶s̶o̶u̶r̶i̶

23) Célestine Dubois

24) L̶i̶n̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶l̶s̶o̶n̶