Geto Suguru x reader (ONE SHOT)

It was a stormy day, as all the clouds appeared, and the rain tipped onto the windows of Jujutsu Tech. Me and Geto have been dating for about 2 years now. He was always so mysterious, respectful, and kind in his own ways. It was the little things you know. Ever since the last mission that he went on with Gojo didn't go well, with Riko the young girl being killed. Recently I have seen how he hasn't gotten much sleep, not eating enough, and being much quieter. Honestly, it isn't surprising for anyone, let alone Geto. When Gojo or Shoko would ask "If he was all right?" He would just simply reply that "he was tired". As I walked into one of the hallways, I saw Geto sitting down with his head in his hands in one of the empty rooms. I slowly walk towards him as my hands make their way to his own. I grab them lightly. I ask him, "Are you feeling okay baby?" He looks up at me with a saddened expression, "I have been thinking about something ... something that will change everything." I give him a gentle smile as I question him "What is on your mind dear?" He looks at me with those heavenly purple eyes as he tells me "After all the things that I have witnessed from the harshness of this world, I know that I should be the one to kill all non-Jujutsu sorcerers and build a world where only Sorcerers exist." I take a step back as I stare at him in shock, wondering to myself if I'm just dreaming or that I misheard him. I ask him, "What do you mean Suguru?" He looks at me, blankly now restating "I'm going to rebuild a new world for people like us, start doing things the way they should be done." I step forward and kneel to now look up at him. from having regained my composure, I tell him in a whisper, "Is this really what you want my dearest?" He looks down at me, this time with an affirmative tone, "Yes, I want this, and nothing will stop me from reaching my goal, I will give you a choice here and now before things go into play, will you do this with or without me?" I think about his question, truly thinking about how he isn't wrong, every day and night I have seen countless people get hurt again and again with the higher-ups not giving a damn to do anything about it. I told him, now confident in my answer, "I will be by your side to the very end, my beloved, my love for you knows no bounds. I give you all my heart, mind, body, and soul if you so desire it. Whomever you hate, I will too. I love you Suguru, and I promise you I will stay with you, I will never leave your side until the day you ask it of me." He gives me a smile as he cups my face and kisses me passionately, like nothing I have felt before. This is the moment that he and I will never forget.