Chapter 1

Screams echo in your mind. Picture flash in you head. Death, is what has come to you. The worst part is you don't know anything. Then a burning sensation come to you. Your eyes open and all your see is fire. Then you hear things that you don't quiet understand. Yours eyes clear. Seeing scientist looking at you. One of them pulls up a tray and tells you to choose a needle. There are six needles, Red, black, blue, white, yellow, and gray. The red is shining and your greed takes over.

"I want two. Give me red and the black one." You say looking towards the tray. You look down and you see straps are keeping you down. The scientists put both fluids in a bigger injection needle. They pin you down even more unaware of what will happen. One grabs the needle and stabs your neck. In your pain you start to struggle and you realize your arm grow bulky and you seem to get stronger. You break the belt and look to your left. You see a portal and six guards push you in and one smiles as the portal goes away. You look up and see a man.

"Your coming with me," he says as he grabs you. You start to disappear. You freak out and start to scream. You say nothing concerned you will die if you do.