4. | 𝙲𝚘𝚌𝚘 |

~Hey cupcakes how are you all, i'm back with another update~

Today's view

🍂If you can't do great things,
Do small things in a
Great way🍂

°°let's start °°

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Somewhere in London

A girl sat silently on a bench in the garden opposite the university, gazing at the sky.

"What are you doing here, Isha? Aren't you hungry? It's lunchtime and you're sitting here."

Ishani turned around and saw her only friend in London, Nia. It's not that she doesn't like making friends, but she's not a social butterfly and it took her a long time to adjust to a new environment all by herself. Nia, who is in the same department, gets along with her very well.

"Nothing much, N. Just thinking about something."

Ishani's POV

She came and sat beside me, placing the bag on her lap and passing me a sandwich.

"And what is that, miss? Can I know?"

I laughed at her words, shook my head, and told her about the conversation I had earlier with my family.

"Hmm, if this is the case, then in my opinion, you should first talk to your hopefully soon-to-be husband, get to know him, and then make any decisions."

Hearing her, I was amazed. Whatever she said was definitely right; any girl would check about that person before making any decision. But in my case, I know a little bit about him. If someone is grumpy all the time, how can you really know about them? Never mind, I have to talk with him before making any decision.

"Yup! You are right, and I had thought to do these only before answering."

"Hmm, good."

After a few minutes of silence, I said while taking a bite of my sandwich, "I'm going to India today."

My words seemed to shock her because now she is looking at me like I've grown horns on my head.

"Are you even in your right state of mind? In the middle of the semester, you are thinking of going. Like seriously, if you are that desperate to talk in person with him, then do a video call. Why go all the way to India for this small matter?"

*Sigh* I have to tell her.

"I know, but I'm not going because of this. There is another reason." She looked at me, raising one eyebrow, telling me to continue, so I did. I told her everything that had been happening with me for the past few months.