Rosario+Ninetails: Human Or Witch

CHAPTER 1

Tsukune Aono may seem like an ordinary, unremarkable teenager, living an average life with typical looks and skills. However, beneath this facade lies a well-kept secret that not even his parents are aware of. Despite his averageness, Tsukune harbors a hidden power or unique ability, one that sets him apart from the norm.

His life takes an unexpected turn when he fails his entrance exam, leaving him disheartened and uncertain about his future. Then, fate intervenes in the form of his father, who stumbles upon a mysterious pamphlet for Yokai Academy. Without consulting Tsukune, his father enrolls him in this enigmatic institution. Initially, Tsukune is both shocked and intrigued by the prospect of attending a school he's never heard of before, uncertain about what awaits him on this unconventional educational journey.

As Tsukune Aono waited for the bus, a flurry of thoughts raced through his mind. However, the tranquility of his contemplation was shattered when the bus finally arrived. The door swung open, and an eerie sensation washed over him, emanating from the bus driver.

"Are you Tsukune Aono?" the bus driver inquired.

With a nervous gulp, Tsukune stammered, "Y-yes, that's me."

The bus driver's unsettlingly glowing eyes seemed to pierce through Tsukune as he said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in... I won't bite."

Tsukune reluctantly entered the bus, his heart pounding. He noticed another teenager dozing off at the back of the bus and silently took a seat in front of him, careful not to disturb his slumber.

"Prepare yourself, young one, for Yokai is a truly eerie realm," chuckled the bus driver as they departed on the route to Yokai High School.

Five minutes later, as they made their way towards the school, they noticed a girl riding a bicycle heading straight for them.

"Move away! I can't control my bicycle!" the girl shouted, but it was too late, and she crashed into them, with Naruto taking the brunt of the impact. Tsukune narrowly managed to evade the collision.

After Tsukune picked himself up and dusted off his clothes, he couldn't believe his eyes. The girl was sprawled on top of Naruto, and Naruto's hand had accidentally landed on the girl's chest.

"Ho ho... You work fast, Naruto. Not even in school yet, and you already have a girl falling for you," Tsukune teased, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Shut up! I thought you were the shy type, Tsukune. What gives?" Naruto retorted.

"Well, I can't deny that, but I can also joke around, you know," Tsukune replied with a mischievous smile.

"Okay... could you—" Naruto began, but the girl suddenly interrupted.

"Ah! I'm sorry for bumping into you. You see, I'm anemic," she explained, standing up and bowing to apologize.

"It's okay; I'm not hurt," Naruto reassured her, although he did have a small cut on his face.

"Hey, tough guy, you're bleeding," Tsukune suddenly pointed out, making the girl jump in surprise and Naruto grumble. The girl then offered her handkerchief to Naruto, who declined it, trying to explain that he would heal fast. However, to their shock, the girl bit him. Naruto was left stunned, and Tsukune couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

The girl slowly retracted her fangs from Naruto's neck, introducing herself, "My name is Akashiya Moka... and I'm a vampire."

Both Tsukune and Naruto remained in a state of shock. Moka asked anxiously, "Do you two hate vampires?"

Naruto, still recovering from the surprise, replied with a smile, "Well, I don't hate them; it's just that the biting was quite a shocker for me."

Tsukune, lost in thought, pondered, "Hmm, a vampire? Is she joking? But if she's the real deal, this could be interesting. I've never met a vampire before, and it doesn't mean I hate them. It's more intriguing for me," he said, while shyly rubbing his head.