:Terri and Jake Chronicles [Book #2] {ON HOLD}

-Guess what, my lovelies? Your long wait has finally paid off!

This chapter mainly goes over what has recently happened, bringing the story up-to-date. The next chapter, you'll get more fun moments. I can't wait to continue my Terri & Jake journey! Thank you all for those who have stuck beside me even if it took me months to upload. You guys are the best.♥

I hope you enjoy! It took me at least a month to figure out a way to start off this sequel.

P.S. The cover of the story is kind of a cliffhanger. It pretty much shows what might happen in the story. :] Pay note to that! lol. 

Any first time readers? If so, I tried to make it so you don't necessarily have to read the first book, but it might help. =P

And without farther ado, the sequel to 1) My Name Is Terri Sanders. 2) I Have An Arranged Marriage in Seven Months. 3) I'm Marrying A Prep!

-Still accepting Titles for this book-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter One

     It’s not every day you wake up to the gurgling and whining noises of a baby. For some people, it is usually, but not to someone who has never been pregnant nor had sex. Not to someone that has never been put in close quarters with a seven-month-old baby boy. 

     I’ve never had experiences with children. Me and kids don’t go well together. They irritate the hell out of me. With all their complains and wants and needs. It’s not all kids that do that to me; sometimes kids can be adorable. The ones that make me just want to ‘eat them up’. For example, a little girl I met a while ago that got me to buy cookies from her. 

     Then, there are the little babies. Ones that aren’t ever quiet. They cry for no reason at all. Well, they probably have a reason, but I have yet to find a way to speak baby cries. I can’t decipher them, and that annoys me.

     I still love them, because they are cute and small and are pure.  They haven’t experienced life yet. They have, in a sense, but not the way other people have. A baby’s life is easy. To them, life is served to them on a silver platter. They don’t have to make life-changing decisions that won’t just change their life but alter everyone else’s.

     As an adult, life is not served on a silver platter. In my case, it is the complete opposite. I’m the one serving life for someone as if I have a large flat dish in my hand and a white apron around my waist. Minus the apron, that is exactly what I’m doing.

     Terri, this. Terri, that. Terri, come here. Terri, I need you. Terri, can you get this? Terri, how about that one? Terri, find this. Terri, which one looks better? Terri, help me. Terri, I can’t find that. Terri, where does this go? Terri, can we afford that car? Terri, I’m tired. Terri, make me some food. Terri, mix that baby food together. Terri, Jake is flirting with me. Terri, tell your boyfriend to stop making jokes. Terri, I’m fat.

     Jake’s whines mixed in with Hailey’s wishes equal hell for me.