23

dds pov

i sat in the living room waiting for crystal to show up. me and her decided to get back together because she insists that shes having my baby. so i just agreed, to shut her up i heard a knock at the door.
i got up and and opened it seeing crystal "hi dd" she said walking in "wsp ma" i said closing the door and following her to the couch. "whatchu been up to" i ask sitting down next to her bringing her closer to me "nothing" she says getting on her phone.

i looked down at her belly and rubbed it "what are you doing" she laughed looking at me. "wha, i can't rub the baby" i say "you mean our baby" she says "i want a DNA test first" i say he smile fades and she goes back on her phone. i looked at her phone and seen she was lookinh at gender reveal ideas. "you tryna have a gender reveal party?" i asked "yea, you gonna help me pay for it" she smiled "ofc mama" i say kissing her head "thank you" she said.

before she could say anything else my phone started ringing "who is that" crystal asked "its ddot hold up" i said i answered it and ddot starts yelling at me "yooo chill stop yelling whats wrong" i asked getting up "where is lani have you heard from her" ddot asked me "no bro she dont talk to me fr" i said. "her and yahlani are not here bro i dont know where there are" he said worried. "ok mh chill ima call her igh" "ok hurry up"

i hung up and called lani "bae whats going on" crystal asked confused. "ddont cant find lani and he baby sister and he wants me to call her" i tell her. "that bitch?" she says rolling her eyes "aye what i tell you bout that" i say as i her lani's voice mail. her voice just make me feel some type of way so i smiled "what tf are smiling at david" "nothing ma" i said "i gotta go real quick" i say giving her a kiss and grabbing my shoes.
i drive to lani house and see ddot sitting outside smoking while pacing. i get out the car and walk over to him "yoo mh wsp you still cant find her" i ask him
he stops and looks at me weird "no nigga i would've told you if i found her" he says "ok damn" i says sitting down on the stairs "sorry bro i just don't understand they both here when i left last night" he says i see a black bmw pull up and it the dreadhead nigga lani been talking i run up on him and pin him to the car when he gets out "yooo wtf" he says grabbing on to my shirt tryna get out my grip.

"nahh nigga where she at" i say "lani?" he asked "yes bitch who else" i say slamming his back on the car "her dad took her" "what" ddot says coming up behind me.
"yea some police officers came to the house last night asking for her and said that her dad took custody over both of them" he says
i could tell ddot's heart sank by the way his face looked "wtf did they already take her there" ddot asked grabbing the boys shirt now. "i dont know they put me in handcuffs when i was trying to get to her i dont know where she is now" kalin said sounding like he was truly sad for lani. "ight bro let go" i said making ddot let go of his shirt

"yo kalin we gonna go find lani and if your ass backs down i will fucking shoot you" i say getting serious "ok i won't" he says "we taking my car" ddot said.
we all went to his car and started our search for lani.

3 hours later

we were driving around for mad long i was started to get impatient so i went on ig. thats when i saw lani was active this whole fucking time we was calling her she didn't answer. but knowing her she must have been sleep she stay sleep "mmtch yo" i said kissing my teeth "what" ddot said snapping his head towards me. "lani active on instagram" i said smirking a little bit "bro what" "call her" ddot and kalin said.

i went off ig and went to lanis contact and pressed ft she answered on the 3rd ring. "what" i heard her annoyed voice ask "lailani tf you mean what we been calling and looking for your ass for hours" i said getting upset. "oh...didn't see" she says nonchalantly "were are you and turn on your camera lemme see you" i say tilting my head while looking at the camera. i heard her kind of whimper before she turned on the camera but it was facing the ceiling. "mama let me see you. she slowly put the camera up to her face