MEET EMMA

So Emma Michaels is an ordinary girl. Well if you consider ordinary to be part of one of the richest and most scariest families in hogwarts.

Her family is the Micheals. Her father being Alexander Michaels, and her mother being Rosey Michaels.

She's an only child, and is pretty spoiled of you ask me. But to be honest she didn't have the best childhood. (No one in these fanfics do 😭)

She was ignored and neglected her whole life. So when she came of age to go to hogwarts, they sent her away. Not even giving her a proper goodbye, just some money to last her throughout it the school year.

She's a Slytherin. She the life of the party, the "hoe", and the one you'd not want to mess with. As some people say.

She's best friends with pansy. She's in a friend group with pansy, Draco, Enzo, and Theo. To be honest, Emma is quite beautiful. Her natural features, her beautiful brown hair, her scars, and her freckles.

So practically I hope you like Emma woods. 🫶🏼

(Also sorry if the beauty standards are impossible, because they are, but you are beautiful and free to imagine her to whatever you like)

EMMA WOODS:

The life of the party; The unapproachable one.

I hope you like this story, but have an amazing day my lovely's :).