Chapter 120: The Hardest Choices!

-AFTER THE ATTACK-

A plane releasing a flame retardant flies over the forest fires firefighters scramble to help quell the flames.  Vlad King and Aizawa talk to the police as Ochako and Tsuyu get examined as the paramedics, along with the rest of class 1-A.  

Kouji flinches in pain as the paramedics provides him stiches on his face, Toru and Kyoka get hauled away on stretchers and into the ambulances, Mezo is getting bandaged for all of his wounds as the rest all stare at the scene.  

Mandalay and Tiger watch as Pixie-Bob was hauled away by the paramedics before being approached by a search team.

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't find any trace of where Ragdoll went.  We searched the area you both told us she was last known to be in and..."  The officer said to Mandalay in hesitation.

"What did you find...?"  Mandalay asked as Kota stood behind her.

"The altar that she was hiding behind on the path...  There was...  Signs of a struggle and...  A lot of blood splattered around the designated area...  It would seem that she ended up in a fight with a dangerous villain and..."  The police officer explained.  "There were tracks leading away from the sight, we believe they may belong to the villains; but the trail disappeared soon after when we began following it.  I'm sorry."

"No, you did your best.  Thank you for your efforts..."  Mandalay replied to the officer as they bowed to one another.

"Ragdoll...  Pixie-bob...!  These villains can't be allowed to get away with this...!"  Tiger growled.

"Mandalay...  Where's Midoriya...?"  Kota asked as he looked up at Mandalay.

"...  I'm sorry Kota...  The League...  They kidnapped him..."  Mandalay replied.

"N-no...!  The heroes...  They'll find him, right!?  Right!?"  Kota asked Mandalay with a worried expression.

"...  I...  I don't know..."  Mandalay replied as she patted his head.  "I'm sorry..."

"No...  No...!"  Kota muttered.

"MIDORIYA!!!"  Muscular yelled as 5 officers try to force him into a cage.  "MIDORIYA!  I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!  OUR BATTLE ISN'T FINISHED!  YOU SPARE ME OUT OF PITY!?  GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME AGAIN!"

"Hey, hurry up and get him into the age before he breaks out!"

"We're trying!  But he's resisting!"

"Here, I'll help!"

"MIDORIYA!!!"  Muscular yelled angrily as the officers push him back into the cage.

"I've seen some foolish decisions from kids your age, but I must say; this has to be one of the dumbest things a kid like you has ever chosen to do."  An officer said to Mustard as they lead him to a police car.

"To think that someone as young as you would throw away your entire life just to get back at students who did absolutely nothing to you...  Well, now you're going to learn that actions have consequences young man."  The second officer said to Mustard.  "I can only hope you learn to make different decisions when you get released from juvenile hall."