𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏.𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on january 27th, 2024 @ 8:53pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽,
𝓓𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴.   

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

EVERYONE LOOKED UP IN SHOCK at the knocked out Kazutora along with Chome and Chonbo as Mikey was breathing heavily.

"Holy crap, Mikey-kun!" Takemichi exclaimed in his head. Mikey then fell to his knees in exhaustion. Everyone then began talking.

"H-Hey..."

"Mikey just knelt down."

"Maybe he's tired."

"Well, he's bleeding pretty bad."

"Maybe we can finish him off now."

Both Draken and Hanma were panting with exhaustion. "Not bad, Kazutora." Hanma commented.

"Hey, he's really not moving."

"I think we have a chance."

"Follow me!" Ahane ordered as he pulled out a metal rod. "We're gonna take Mikey down!"

Ahane then rushed towards where Mikey was with a group of Valhalla members following his lead.

"Oh, shit! One of the Valhalla captains was still left!" Takemichi said to himself. "Wait, wasn't he...?"

"Let's go!" Ahane ordered as he jumped up onto the cars.

"Someone! Mikey-kun is—" Takemichi started to say.

"Move! Damn it!" Mitsuya shouted as he was busy punching the Valhalla members that were ambushing him. Hakkai was in the same situation.

"There's too many of you assholes!" Smiley exclaimed.

Muto was hit with a metal pole before he turned around, grabbing the pole and punching the Valhalla member in the face.

"Damn it! There's no end to them!" Chifuyu exclaimed as he punched and kicked the Valhalla members away.

"They just keep fucking coming!" Kazuhiro added, kicking a nearby Valhalla member.

"Hanma!" Draken shouted, punching Hanma in the face repeatedly. "Are you a goddamn zombie?!"

Draken then went back to punching Hanma's face as Takemichi was breathing heavily. "What should I do?" He asked himself before clenching his fist. "I have to save him!"

Takemichi then followed the rest of the Valhalla members that were going after Mikey.

"Mikey-kun!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Takemichi was quickly rushing towards Mikey until a Valhalla member punched him in the face.