Chapter 7 - Painful

I left my room and join Rei and Liz at the table.

Rei: Oppa I made pasta. I think it will be really good.

Y/n: It looks great Rei.

Rei: What's bothering you?

Y/n: Noth-

Liz: Don't lie you can tell us. We won't tell anyone.

Rei: And you do owe me for making you food.

Y/n: Fine...

I stood up and went back to my room. I grabbed the box containing the ring and returned to the table where the other two were.

Y/n: Ok...so I have always had this ring even before I was adopted. I have no clue who gave me it or how I got it.

Rei: Huh...let me see it.

Y/n: Sure...

I hander her the box and started to inspect it like she was a pro.

Rei: Ah yes...I see...that makes so much sense...

Y/n: What?

Rei: I have no clue. Its a cool ring...can I keep-

Y/n: No.

Rei: Aw~ can I at least put it on?

Should I let her? Its not that I don't trust her...I just- I'm overthinking it.

Y/n: ...sure be careful.

I gave her the ring and she happily took it. As she began to fiddle with it. I watched her carefully as I ate and deemed she was taking good care of it so stopped focusing on it. After eating I went to my room and laid down in my bed relaxed trying to clear my head until I heard a scream.

Liz: RRREEEEIIIII!

I shot up from my bed thinking she was hurt but when Liz saw me she froze up. She was in front of Rei. Is she ok?

Rei: O-Oppa...

Y/n: What?

Rei: I-I um...I-

Before she could finish the other four members flung the dorm door open.

Wonyoung: Y/n~

I turned as she ran over and hugged me tightly.

Wonyoung: You should have come with us it was so yummy!

Y/n: Where did you even go?

Gaeul: Barbaque.

I nodded my head as another person ran over and pushed Wonyoung aside so she could hug me.

Leeseo: Oppa~!

I hugged leeseo back gently and patted her head.

Rei: Y-Y/n...I-I really need to tell you this.

Y/n: What is it?

Rei: Your...ring was like important right?

Y/n: Yeah? Rei...why do you sound so worried?

Rei: I-I...I LOST IT!

Y/n: Oh...W-Well...I-I guess it fine...I had no clue how I got it anyway...Leeseo please let go of Oppa.

Leeseo: No!

Y/n: Leeseo...now.

My accidental harsher tone must have scared her slightly as she let go of me. Without even looking at the other girls I walked to my room and slammed the door behind me.

Y/n: Don't...contain it...breathe...she didn't mean to...it was an accident...

I was angry...I didn't want to be angry. I love those idiots and don't want to scare them. I walked towards my desk and just punched it. My hand went straight through it. There were marks off red on my hand now but...I calmed down a little at least.

Y/n: Why the fuck did I think that was a good idea? Now I need a new desk.

A few mintues later a knock landed on my door followed by a few words.

Gaeul: Its me now open the door.

Y/n: Its not locked. Open it yourself.

I laid on my side hiding my now bleeding hand as she entered the room.

Gaeul: Show me.

Y/n: Show you-

Gaeul: I heard you hit it with somethg and you seem keen to lay on that side while keeping your arm down like a pencil now show me.

I slowly rolled over and lifted my hand up which only resulted in a few slaps on my bice.

Gaeul: Dumbass! Why would you punch the desk.

Y/n: Uh...I was angry...

Gaeul: Then shout at us.

Y/n: I don't want to.

Gaeul. Why not!? Rei deserves to hear how angry you are! You let her see YOUR PRIZED POSSESSION and she lost it in an hour.

Y/n: It was an accident.

Gaeul: That stupid ring might be an accident. Maybe its not even meant for yo-

I pushed her against the wall and pinned her between my arms.

Y/n: Don't even fucking try saying something so dumb like that in front of me.

Gaeul: Oh~ and what will you do?

I had no clue. I obviously can't hurt her I would be hurting myself as well...my career would also most defiently end.

Gaeul: Can you really not think of an-

I kissed her. Her lips were soft. Her arms looped around the back of my head. I felt her hand in my hair pushing me deeper into the kiss. Our mouths opened wider at the same time as our tongues came into contact. Her tongue was small but just as soft as her lips. Her tongue felt calm and relaxing as it moved it way around my mouth. We parted the kiss a few mintues later and we just stared at each other.

Gaeul: Y-Your hand...

Y/n: What about it?

Gaeul: We should...disinfect it and wrap it...

Y/n: Yeah...good idea.

I took a few steps away from her and she left the room silently for a few minutes before coming back with the first aid kit and helping me with my hand.

Gaeul: They are still looking. Mainly Rei and Liz but the others are trying as well.

I stood up and hugged Gaeul tightly. Before leaving my room and walking over to Rei and Liz.

Rei: Y-Y/-

I didn't want her to say anything I pulled both of them into a hug.

Y/n: Its just a stupid ring. Its ok.

I instantly felt them both hug me as tight as they could.

Rei: I'm sorry!

Liz: We looked everywhere! We can't find it!

Y/n: I already said its ok. It will show up it can't be outside the dorm.

Yujin POV

I'm sorry Y/n...I have the ring but as the only person who knows the meaning around it I need to keep it for now. Just until that day passes...I can't let HER see you wearing the ring.