But one condition

After few minutes they were given rooms

The rooms were in order like..
In the left side first goes jaemin then followed by jimin and then jungkook..
And in the right side in the second room there was yoongi..

This is how they were settled...

Time skip that day evening....

Everyone where were gathered around the table for dinner. Mr kang was sitting in the main chair in his right side jaemin and his mom were sitting and on his left side sat jungkook then jimin and then yoongi next to him... They were all eating in silence. And then someone thought to break the silence and it was of course Mr. Kang.. His old ass isn't gonna sit quietly like not even a minute..

Mr. Kang : So.. What is the main reason for your sudden visit.. He asked wickedly then replied jungkook

Jungkook : why Mr. Kang are you not pleased to meet us..?! 😏😏

Mr. Kang : it's not that prince jeon. It's just I'm asking you why these nobles of jeon are here out of blue.. You know I'm the most pleased being to meet you all.. And now it was yoongi's turn to reply.

Yoongi : is that so.. In that case Mr. Kang didn't you receive the letter we sent you days before.. I'm sure you got that.

Mr. Kang : Oh that thing.. I saw general min. I just forgot about that. So let's discuss in person just tell me what can i do for you..

And it was now jimin who responded to Mr. Kang..

Jimin : Actually Alpha Kang as all the kingdom know now the jeon kingdom is suffering from water scarcity so we came out with a solution for that.. It is only possible if you agree to help us.. Our plan is .. As we all know that the han river is following from blink kingdom passing our kingdom to yours.. We are planning to construct a dam in the river at the passing area of our kingdom.. And connect it to a lake in our kingdom so we are planning to stop the water resources for a couple of weeks so we want your statement that you won't come up with any trouble in this project. So would you help us..

Jaemin : For sure.. Anything for you cutiee... Said jaemin before his father. As jaemin said this Mr. Kang also accepted it without any hesitation..But will he make it to easy for them.. no not in this fucking life of his..

Mr. Kang : but at one condition.. He said smugly..

Jimin : and what it is Mr. Kang

Mr. Kang : Nothing just take my son jaemin with you until this construction ends..

Jungkook : why.. He asked not at all feeling good about this..

Mr. Kang : Nothing it's just I want my son to learn better things.. So it will be helpful for to be at the construction sight.. He simply shrugged..

They agreed after thinking for few time..

After dinner they announced that they are going back to bangtan kingdom..

But Mrs. Kang was not pleased so she ask them to stay for atleast a day.. So they planned to move day after tomorrow..

The Next day.....

It was not early in the morning or afternoon but in the morning where sun was shining it's shit out.. It was when jimin was just aimlessly passing the every flower in the garden aimlessly...

To a red rose :
Hey pretty.. Wassup you're shining more brighter than sun..

To the sun :
Yo man... Why are you so energetic today.. Your rays are almost blinding my sight.. What is it...

To no one :
What's wrong with these guys.. They seem so energetic and brighter than normally..

Jaemin : shit.. I feel like shit.. Why should we wake up in the morning but not in late noon.. Darn it ...

After cursing for few minutes I finally woke up and freshened up... And as my daily routine I went up to my balcony to get some fresh air.. I was aimlessly looking at the garden.. And that's when I saw something that's too pleasing to my eyes..

I saw the angel giggling to himself and talking to -to - what was that to a flower.. God..

Wait why am I staring him afar.. I'm gonna get him...

Author's pov :
Jaemin reached jimin he was just behind him..

Jaemin : So.. May I know what this pretty thing doing here...

He said in whisper but enough to get jimin's attention.. But attention would be an understatement this jerk scared the fuck out of him.. Which made him tripped to his own legs...

But jaemin was fast enough to catch him . Man he was waiting for this moment like an man who had his thirst for years..

But someone who wasn't pleased to the scene which was put up in front of him.. He voiced from behind which made jaemin and jimin straighten their position..

**** : LET ME TELL YOU SOFTLY.. IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAND THERE LIKE THAT HOLDING WHAT IS MINE.. I'M GONNA BREAK EVERY SINGLE BONE OF YOURS INTO MILLIONS OF PIECES.. YOU KANG FUCKING JAEMIN....

_______________________________________

I'M sorry lovieesss i was busy with my exams and stuffs... So that i couldn't upload any chapters.. I don't check the spelling mistakes so.. If there are any mistakes please forgive this lovely idiot of yours....🥺😁❤✨