chapter 7

They all run toward Arman who lay on the ground while covered in blood,Nandini sits near Arman put head on the lap,Arman looks up at them with teary  and painful eyes.

Manik-Champ nothing will be happen hmm

He said but his tears not leaving him,Nandini cried loudly and look at Manik who carry Arman in arms and take him to Car,He make him lay on the back seat,Nandini hug him and pat on his face.

Nandini-(crying)Manik please do something

Manik looks back at Arman who whimpers in pain and holds Ayan's hand tightly who looks away because he can't see his buddy in this condition.Arman tries to open his eyes but he can't. He becomes too weak and within a second he becomes unconscious.

Nandini-Arman Arman..

Manik stopped the car in front of the Hospital and took unconscious Arman inside.He shouted loudly,The Doctor came and became shocked when he saw Manik,He immediately took Arman in the room and stopped Manik.

Doc-Mr Malhotra aap andar nahi jaa sakte..

Manik-B..

Ayan-Dad please calm down,kuch nahi ho ga use hmm 

Manik looks at Nandini who sits there without any emotion.

Ayan-Aap mom ko sambhaliye main ghar inform kar deta hu

Manik nodded and sat beside Nandini and pulled her closer,she looked up at him and put hands together.

Nandini-Manik please save him please,please..

Manik-Shh you know him nothing will happen to him relax.

He said and hugged her but his heart was beating very fast,he couldn't lose his champ, his body shivering too much.After some time Doctor came and looked at Manik.

Manik-He is ok?

Doc-Mr Malhotra Blood bohat lost ho chuka hai blood ka arrange karna ho woh bhi jaldi hi but un  ka blood group..

Manik-Kia hai 

Doc-O Negative

Manik looked at Nandini who looked at him with teary eyes,Manik stood from the chair.

Manik-Mera blood group same hai aap ko jitna blood chahiye le le.

Doc-Thats great please come with us.

Manik pat on Nandini's cheek and left from there,He entered the room and gasp when he saw Arman who laid on the bed lifelessly,his tears started to fell when he saw how they all treating him,he felt so much pain in hurt and become panic,They are hurting his champ,his champ is in so much pain,if he is not unconscious he must cried and refuse treatment this all thoughts breaks  Manik's heart.

Doc-Mr Malhotra be fast

Manik wiped his tears and laid on the next bed and glanced at Arman who didn't know what was happening around him.

Moloy-(cried)Yeh sab kaise hua?

Ayan-dadu kuch samjh nahi aa raha sab kuch ek dam se road toh bilkul khaali thi an..

He started to cry,Moloy pulled him in a hug and rubbed his back,he was also shivering in fear,And there Arohi and Mohini looked at each other and smiled,Cabir saw them smiling and grabbed Aarohi arm tightly.

Cabir-(whispered angrily)kahi inn sab k piche tum toh nahi ho?

Aarohi-(panic)W.hat are you mad?aisa kuch nahi hai

Cabir-I wish k aisa kuch ho bhi na warna tum bohat ache se janti ho Manik ko

He said and pushed her away and went near Nandini,Aarohi clenched her fists angrily,Cabir put hand on Nandini's shoulder.