Untitled Part 1

The snake of light jumped at Chibi, poised to strike her massive, empty, head. Just before it struck, Nagzz tripped forward, his huge nose connected with the snake, and at a terrifying speed was sucked up, into the chasm of his left nostril. Nagzz picked himself up off the floor, rubbing his red nose with his characteristically orange hand.

"When I thought I finally had worked out my balance. People don't realise how difficult it can be living with a massive nose." Nagzz complained, brushing dust from his trousers. "Hmm? I'm starting to feel a bit weird."

Chibi watched on in horror, as Nagzz slowly morphed into a toilet. He had been cursed.

"Yo Nagzz thanks for taking that for me. Kinda sucks for you though."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Nagzz asked, as the Hivemind spammed "nagLaugh he doesn't know." In his chat (chat is constantly in Nagzz's mind this is cannon). "I just feel like my head is full of water."

"Dude you turned into your spirit animal!" Chibi burst out, laughing hard.

"What?!" Nagzz shouted, his smol mind unable to imagine what could've happened.

Chibi pulled out a convenient mirror from....somewhere (probably from somewhere inside the balloon she calls a head), and showed Nagzz his reflection.

"I'M NOT A JAGUAR, I'M A TOILET! WHAT THE *beep*!" He roared, the water tank lid flapping wildly with every word, (yes this is the censored Nagzz). "You gotta help me fix this. I can't be a toilet forever. How will I pee behind the couch or shit myself at the local six flags like this?! My weekends are ruined!"

"Alright listen bro I have no idea what I am doing but I'll try and help." Chibi offered, turning away and looking into the distance.

"Don't blame me if I can't fix this though." She added, just to cover herself.

She headed off in a random direction (spin a wheel, it really doesn't matter and I'm lazy), skipping along until she tripped over a square block. Of course you can do anything in minecraft, even make balls....heh ball glaze. Chibi thought.

With her genius idea she immediately opened up a portal, using her cringecyberdragon(or is it, pink balloon dragon?) powers, and dived head first into her minecraft world. Greeting her was the Gigachad cat named chat, who stared at her in fear. Terrified of what kind of chaos the cringe dragon's next adventure would wrought on this world.

"Ohhh heeeeyyyy chat! I missed youuu!" She squeaked delightedly. "How are you?!" She placed one of her bizarrely small hands upon the cat's square head, making it tense up in fear.

After waiting for a response from the cat, (despite the large head it is mostly filled with air), she left the tiny hut and headed towards the castle she had found the last time jumped into the world.

As soon as she arrived she noticed something very strange about the castle. Instead of it being perfectly square as expected, this castle had curves. Noticing this Chibi felt a little jealous. She rushed over the lowered drawbridge, after all if something could give minecraft curves then perhaps there was hope for Chibi too. As she passed through the gate she noticed a drastic change in scenery. This was no longer the minecraft universe. Walking further into a courtyard she noticed numerous statues scattered around it.

"No way!" She exclaimed, getting incredibly excited.

Chibi charged forward, transforming into ChiBuffi as she shoulder barged through the closest door, she darted down the halls using her sense of smell to sniff out her target's feet. Her greatest love was finally within reach.

*Sniff sniff* "HE'S HERE!" She squealed, drooling with excitement.

She took a deep breath in, puffed out her chest, so it made it look like there's something there (there isn't), and with a trembling hand opened the door.