« 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 »

𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 •

I walked towards mine and sunoo's bedroom hoping to find him laying down peacefully as his were closed with a small pout on his lips, sleeping peacefully.

My lips were tugged at each sides as I thought of the scenario.

I had been confused, upset and suspicious since the morning as to why sunoo was acting like we never existed.

The thought had been roaming around my head from morning till this moment.

'𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘺?' I thought trying to convince myself to not worry much about him but failed as I reached the bedrooms door.

I sighed as my hand hovered over the door knob hesitating to turn it and walk inside.

I stood there, hesitating on my actions.

After the war in my head I finally got the urge to open the door.

The door creaked as I peeked my head inside to observe the surroundings before finally coming in and closing the door quietly behind me.

I quietly tip toed to the bedside, praying to find sunoo sleeping and not awake.

And oh, how I wished that was true.

Sunoo wasn't sleeping, in fact, he wasn't even in the bed.

He wasn't in the room.

I huffed in disappointment as I got worried and decided to check for him.

My footsteps were hurried but quite as I walked around the level trying to find sunoo.

I suddenly triped on my own foot and stumbled as I fell down.

"Fuck-" I cursed as I kneeled down on both of my knees and held my arm since it had the most impact.

I felt a source of light flash on the ground making me look to my side to the guest room.

My eyes widened as I saw the rooms light lit up.

'𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘺?' the thought explored my head as I stood up whining quietly at the pain in my arm before placing my ear against the door.

I shiverd as I heard familiar sobs coming from the room.

'𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰𝘰?' I thought as I was confused and worried as to why he was crying.

"I don't wanna do it" I heard sunoo's honey like broken voice travel to my ear as sobs followed with cries.

I griped my arms not minding the pain as I heard sunoo's sad voice.

'𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺?' I thought as I growed a bit as I glared at thin air.

I stood there not wanting to scare sunoo nor did I wanted to knock on the door.

I knew he needed some time alone, so I left after an hour waiting for the cries to die down so I can go knowing he's sleeping.

The door creaked as I opened the door and walked in and locked it from behind.

My mouth let out a groan as I couldn't stop worrying about sunoo.

But whatever I would did to calm down, he just kept on popping into my mind making me more worried as my brain randomly bought many scenarios thath I didn't want it to bring.

After a while, I finally closed my eyes and decided to sleep.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 😩

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★