Episode 1

Story starts with the current track..were Kavya gets bitten by Snake and Rajveer sucks the venom out of Kavya's body. Meanwhile, Shaurya is just concerned about the poison falling on him. Nidhi is stopping Rajveer from sucking out the venom. And Shaurya says that all of that is Rajveer's drama. Rakhi and Kareena scold him for saying so...
At the same time, Preeta is getting a trauma and is screaming Kavya and also Rudr's name.

Now lets continue...

Rakhi:- Kuch toh soch samajhkar bolo Shaurya..

Kareena:- Shame on you Shaurya.

Shaurya angrily went from there and locked himself in the room.

Meanwhile, Rajveer and Kavya are given injections and are slowly getting conscious.

Meanwhile, Preeta is slowly being tired and Gurpreet and Shristi are trying to make her talk.

At the same time,

Shaurya:- Jab dekho yeh log sirf uss cheapster Rajveer ke baare mein hi sochte hein.

He throws a few books out of the bookshelf which was kept in the room..but suddenly his eyes caught a book. .the cover was handmade. He took that book and realized that it was written and not printed.

This was the cover of that book:-

And the title was:- Shorty ki Lambu..

Shaurya:- What a title?! Shorty ki Lambu

Shaurya:- What a title?! Shorty ki Lambu..lekin yeh aurat kuch zyada hi jaani pehchani si lag rahi he mujhe. Chalo cheapster ke hosh aane tak badh leta hu.

He started reading the book.
" Aaj mujhe bahut gussa aa raha he..woh lambi ladki! Kya naam he uska?! Shristi! Haan wahi. Samajhti kya he khudko.

Oh sorry! Yeh book meri life story nahi balki love story he.

Mera naam he Sameer, Sameer Luthra. Mera do bada bhai he aur do choti behenein bhi.

Shaurya:- Sameer Luthra?!

He continues with the book..

All of their stories were written..about Karan and Preeta also. And also about Sherlyn and Prithvi.
About Monisha also.

He reached the page were it was written about Karan and Preeta getting married and a photo was also attached.