A letter of encouragement

To all who need a little hope in their life:

You are worth it. No matter what anybody tells you you are absolutely worth it. To heck with all of the bullies out there that hurt you without getting to know you first. To be honest with you they do not deserve to know such a great person. I have been bullied my whole life and I am 15 years of age. I am a chubby but I'm working on it but people judge me to quick and think that I'm this monster. I love to show people what I can do if they would give me a chance.
I'm here to tell the people who don't think they have a place in this world or anything of the sort to think highly of yourself. Don't look at the glass half empty, look at the glass half full. There is a saying that if you smile the world smiles with you, but when you frown you frown alone. You can't put yourself down I have done that so many times I lost track. I used to believe those people who called me fat, stupid, whore, slut( even though I've never dated before) because those people I used to call my friends. Those people are no longer my friends because I don not need the negativity in my life, I have enough.
Society: what a powerful voice. However yours is stronger. So say heck to society and its definitions because everyone is perfect in their own way no matter what anyone says.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all who are reading. Let me know if you want more words of encouragement. I am happy to help anyone in need of help.

I love to help my kik username is: marygracehoward if you want me to help you personally and let me know about your problems and I can help you find some help and encouragement.😘😍