02| 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰

New Delhi

“Congratulations, Mr

“Congratulations, Mr. Malhotra, you've once again proven yourself to be the 'Conquering hero' of the court.” Mr. Sahani, my opponent lawyer, said begrudgingly as he congratulated me.

“Thanks, Mr. Sahani.” I replied, shaking his hand with a formal air.

As I made my way out of the court, the media bombarded me with their relentless questions.

“Sir, weren't you scared going up against one of the richest and most powerful individuals?” A male reporter asked.

“No there's nothing to fear when you're fighting for the truth.” I responded with a nonchalant expression.

With that, I headed towards my car, knowing that they would never stop with their incessant questioning.

My driver took me home, a place I hadn't seen in a week due to being consumed by the Patel case.

That bastard was involved in human trafficking and selling young girls from poor farming families.

When the parents of one of the abducted girls came to the police, they refused to file a case against him.

It was then that those innocent people sought me out, and I made damn sure he rotted in jail for the rest of his miserable life.

At first, he didn't want to disclose the whereabouts of those young girls, but I have my own methods of extracting information from his filthy mouth.

I devised a fullproof plan, and that's when my old friend Arjun Raichand entered the picture.

We had devised a plan to apprehend him, and we carried out our plan by severing his manhood. It was at that moment that the wretched man finally spoke up.

Now, I understand that as a lawyer, my actions may seem questionable. However, considering the heinous acts he committed against those innocent girls and other individuals, he truly deserves the harshest punishment.

Fortunately, the young girls were able to return safely to their homes. Sadly, we were unable to save the girls who had been previously abducted by him.

Upon arriving at my residence, the grand Malhotra Mansion, I entered to find Krish and Sam engaged in a heated argument.

“You're a little puppy.” Krish shouted at her.

“And you're a dog.” Sam retorted, throwing a pillow at him.

I let out a sigh as I observed their quarrel.

“Bhaiiiiiiii, you're here!” Sam exclaimed at the top of her lungs, rushing towards me.

“Take it easy, Sam. You might fall.” I cautioned her.

She leaped into my arms and embraced me tightly.

“Of course, that's your sister. I'm just an outsider.” Krish remarked, pretending to wipe away tears.