Song fic

You push me up against the wall,
and I can feel your hips and the bittersweet movement of our lips.

The kisses contradict your lips. Smooth and soft lips forcefully trapping mine in a heated kiss, the burning sensation from your exotic flavor of chapstick only helps the intensitive of the rough kiss. As we pulled away the scent of cherry blossom from the previous pairing became more apparent to me, faintly lingered in the air as it filled my lungs. It lasted around a minute, but I eventually pulled away due to the lack of air in my chest stinging from the controlled suffocation. The feeling of your lips travel down to my neck, light pressure resulting in my neck tilting up, eyes closed in response to the sparks left behind as you continue your way down. There was a pause that almost caused me to open my eyes, but that was put on hold as the pressure, now on the collar bone, grew more intense, blood boiling under the skin as it rushed to be under your lips. More pressure was applied and I can feel your teeth brush against the skin you bruised, as if you wanted to pop a balloon full of water with them. And yet again the feeling leaves, a small sound of disappointment slips through my lips. My eyes slowly open to glance around until I meet your hazel one curiously, trying to form some level of understanding of what your next step might be. As you tilt my head to look at your full face, I could see a smirk that was purposely half concealed. Then before I knew it the feeling of your breath was against my ear.

You whisper to me, "I want you to be my first one and I want your first one to be me."