the beginning of the end...

During episode 63...

Emma and Naomi try to fight Lucy to save her from master shadow... dodging everywhere on her attacks, Emma got her chance then knocked her back. Jane, Naomi and Emma went to see if Lucy was alright. Lucy was finally back to normal. The others trying to fight luke. Burton hears his phone ring and answer.

Burton: Keith! Are the missiles called off?

Keith: no...someone stopped us before we could...they sabotage the while house..

Burton: oh.......no

Luke: that's right...

He stands up making a smile. Looking at them.

Luke: This city will be lay with ruin now...there's nothing you can do now...

He laughs psychotically... now has gone completely mad...

Lucy: what...WHAT!

Emma: no...this can't be...

Dan: YOU BASTERD!!

Dan runs to Luke but he got away before Dan could hit him.

Ron: damit...huh?

They suddenly hear explosions outside and the ground sacks after each one. They all run outside to realize the city is being destroyed...now laying with ruin...

Jane: oh no...

Kappie: we failed to save our city...

Lucy looked at the city and fallen on her knees...And tears started to run down her eye's...

Lucy:...what.....what the hell was I doing...

Emma sees Lucy and comforts her.

Emma: none of this is your fault Lucy... It was all master shadow who did this. He controlled you uses you as a weapon.

Lucy:....

Back and the half destroyed academy... people were being evacuated from the city which is now in ruin all destroyed...

 people were being evacuated from the city which is now in ruin all destroyed

( Eagle City in RUINS)

Lucy was looking outside of the academy...she was divested....her friends try to comfort her but she wasn't as happy as she was before...

Hours later.

Lucy was on her bed in her dorm. On her phone seeing a video oh the present explaining that he didn't do this. And saying it was the works of master shadow. Also known as Luke. The chief of the wna academy, Lucy was mad at Luke for doing this to the entire city letting it all go to ruin...

Lucy: that old basterd...I'll kill him for destroying my home town...

During the day. There were medical station's including a hospital in the area that didn't get hit by the missiles. Helping injured people that we in it.

The bottle collector's we're helping out the academy. The others too except Lucy. Not wanting to talk right now. Dan noticed and walked up to her.

Dan: hey.

Lucy:...Hey...

Dan sit right next to her.

Dan: how have you been?

Lucy didn't respon to him.

Dan: listen Lucy none of this is your fault. You don't need to blame yourself.

Lucy: yes I sound. I was working for him and I didn't even know what I was trying to do... I was even trying to hurt my friends and now look what happened...

Dan: he only controlled you. Which is why we aren't blaming you. I shouldn't have trusted him in the first place...so I had to take what comes to me. Well... not with a destroyed city.

Lucy:...

She said nothing thinking in deep thought's.

Dan: here just let us know when you're ready to come out okay?

He walks out of her room to give her space. And go's to his group.

Tyler: so. How's she holding up?

Dan: not good. She still in thought.

May: God I knew we shouldn't have trusted him.

Dan: yeah. I know

Naomi: I feel bad for her. She hasn't been this down before.

Keith: I know...poor girl.

Emma: Lucy shouldn't have to suffer like this...this is our own fault for letting master shadow take control of her.

Dan: no it's not anyone's fault. It his fault.

Emma: mmm....

Jane: so how's she been.

Emma: Lucy still needs to think this through.

Kappie: I miss her laugh already.

Van: I do to.

Kappie: well I miss it more.

Van: well I miss it even more!

Jane:*sighs* you boys never change do you?

Ron: hm...

Brecca and Burton we're outside looking at there home which is now decayed In Ruin.

Burton: so...what now...

Brecca: I don't know....I'm a bite worried.

Burton: I know. I can't believe our city is destroyed...forever...

Brecca: mhm....It is...

They both look at there reality facing whatever comes in there way...

To be continued...