The day of adoption ~chapter 1

{that is a rough idea of Austin except the necklace has a dragon eye on it, and his hair is always combed down+a little darker hair} {also this is how authors notes will be.}
~Austin's POV~
I was told by a helper that today I was gonna be adopted so I asked "can Bailey come?" And they told me " I don't know sweetie, you want me to ask?" I then talk-shouted "YES PLZ" and so they walked off and came back 5 minutes later and said "yes she can come." I then fully shouted "HURRAY" {if it were me I'd start doing the nae nae, but it's just based off of me it's not me} I then walked off and found her and told her to pack her bags. I was being adopted and she was coming with me to be my gf. She then said I'll be ready in a jiffy. Then she stomped on my foot so I would scream and stuck her tongue in my mouth. I liked it so I just sat there. I then told her that we were being adopted by youtubers and she had to guess which ones she immediately said "TC?" I said "no but it is a group." She then said "smosh?" I said "again no it's the sidemen." She said "oh they were my 3rd guess." "So anyways I'm basically gonna be simon and vikkstars kid and we live in the sidemen house in the guest bedroom." I told her. So we finished packing just in time. Simon, Vikk, Ethan, Harry, and Tobi showed up to get us. And as I walked in I heard jj and josh screaming we run in and jj had beaten josh at fifa he noticed me hiding behind simon with bailey behind Vikk and said "you 2 play fifa?"i replied "heck yeah play me bro" if beat him 5-0 with Australia and he played as argentina and I started shouting "Oooh get shrekt bro!" All but Simon and Vikk say "you know you can call us by our names right.? And I said "just a sec..." I then ordered "Bailey my bae come out and show them your beauty." She walked out in her pretty little pink and blue sidemen xix hoodie. She said "I know I'm ugly..." They all said "no you ain't ugly we trust Austin if he thanks ur pretty ur pretty."