The entrance to madness...

It was a nice day in Fairytail, the tables where flying, people were getting thrown and knocked out, just normal Fairytail!

Lucy went to the bar sat down at a stool and asked "Mira, can I get-" Mira interrupted by saying "A strawberry milkshake with extra whip cream and a strawberry on top! Right?" Lucy was shocked but nodded her head.

While Mira was making the drink Levy, Juvia, and Wendy migrated over to Lucy. "Lu-Chan! You should totally host a party!!!" Levy said excitedly "Yeah it would be awesome!" Wendy said with stars in her eyes. "Juvia thinks love rival should aswell!" Juvia Said buting in.

"Huh? Why so suddenly?" Lucy says confused. "It would be an awesome way to get our "ships" together!" Mira says giving Lucy her milkshake. "Yeah that would be nice, wait- Juvia!" Lucy said angrily "Yes love rival?" Juvia said blandly.

"I'm not your love rival I like someone else!" Lucy said out loud, she realized what she said and blushed. "Lucy likes Natsu! Lucy likes Natsu!" The girls chanted. "N-no I don't! You guys can't be talking cause I know who you guys like too!" Lucy said mockingly.

"Who then?" Levy said confidently. "Mira likes Laxus" Lucy says while Mira hides her face with her tray. "Wendy likes Romeo" Wendy covers her face with her hands while steam is coming out of her face "and you like Gajeel!" Lucy says while pointing at levy "what about juvia?" Levy says while blushing "I like gray-sama! But it seems like he hates me..." Juvia says sadly. "Why would you think that?" Wendy says worried for her friend, "When juvia praises gray-sama he does the opposite or tells me to leave him alone, and when I compliment him or try to give him things he dismisses them..." Juvia said slightly tearing up.

"Well Juvia I think you should do that to him!" Lucy says sneakishly "What do you mean Lov- I mean Lucy-San?" Juvia says confused. "She means you should get gray back by ignoring him and maybe show him how he treats you!" Levy and Mira say together "Jinx!" Levy and Mira say "Double jinx!" Wendy says smiling.

"Wait- where's Erza?" Lucy says "She's on a S class mission with Jellal!" Mira says happily. "You sneaky little devil~" Levy says, "Guilty as charged!" Mira says.

"So can we have that party? I wanna invite Romeo!" Wendy says blushing slightly, "Sure Wendy I'll invite all of our crushes!" Lucy says. "So I'll make them together!" Mira says in a whisper. "What was that Mira-san?" Juvia says "Nothing...yet!" Mira says while hopping away

"We need to stop her and her shipping imagination" The girls say sweat dropping "I'll go tell everyone with Wendy come on!" Juvia says happily "Coming!" Wendy says getting up and following Juvia

Juvia and Wendy walk over to Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. "Natsu, Gray-sama, and Gajeel-San!" Juvia says loudly trying to make them hear her over their bickering "Yeah?" Gajeel says. "There's a party at Lucy's house tonight at 7:00! It's gonna be so much fun!" Wendy says happily. "We'll be there shorty!" Natsu says ruffling Wendy's hair and patting Juvia's head "You too water lady!"

Juvia and Wendy walk away to Laxus and Romeo who are playing cards. "Hah take that Laxus! 78-0!" Romeo says proud. "How are you this good?!" Laxus says confused "Oh hey Wendy!" Romeo says Waving her over. "Hi Romeo-San! You and Laxus are invited to Lucy's party Tonight it's at 7:00!" Wendy says shyly "Are you going?" Romeo asks "Yeah!" Wendy says "Then I'll be going too!" Romeo says, Wendy blushes slightly. "I'll go too I guess" Laxus says shortly due to shock that Romeo has beat him in cards 78 times "Wanna play again Laxus?" Romeo asks " Nah I wanna keep my dignity wanna play Uno?" Laxus says thinking he'll win "Sure!" Romeo says knowing he'll win.

Juvia and Wendy walk back to the girls. "I called Erza and Jellal and the Lacrima so now they know!" Mira says chirping "Okay it's 5:00 Let's go shopping for the food!!" Lucy says happily "LETS GO!" The all day running out of the guild to the store

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Okay first chapter I think I did good! The next chapter is them shopping and cooking the food, and the 3rd one is everyone arriving and maybe the girls group it depends on how much I wanna make the guys get beat up! Well here is Lani signing out! Bye my darlings!!!

||||||||||||||||||||||||