I like you

Yn woke up and tried to sit up but she couldn't so she looked over to her right and saw that Samuel had is arms around her as he cuddling her. When she tried to get up he only pulled her tighter in to his chest. So she cuddled in to his chest and had her head on his chest and fell back to sleep.

A few hours later

Yn woke up and it was morning. She looked on her phone and saw that it said 9:38 am. She looked at Samuel and whispered his name but he didn't hear and she said his name louder and shakes his shoulders and he soon to start to open his eyes slowly.

When he saw that he had his arms around her he said I am so sorry. Yn said that he is fine. They both sat up when a he looked in to his eyes and saw that he was already looking in her eyes. Yn blurted out that she likes him and Samuel said that he liked he to they began to lean in when their lips were about to touch when Yn filled the gap between their lips and kissed him and he kissed back she wrapped her hands around his neck and he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Samuel laid Yn down on the blankets and got on top of her and kissed her on the lips again then trailing down her neck. Yn shifted her head and when he reached her sweet spot she moaned and he nibbled there for a sec before he trailed up back to her lips and kissed her again. They were making out till the pulled away for air.
Samuel said that was awesome and Yn just giggled. Samuel smiled when she did.