AUTHORS POV

Arya singh, age 14 . A cheerful girl with zero attitude. A pure soul and very concentrated in her studies. She is black belt in karate, national level gold medalist. No doubt she is good in her studies but after giving the first unit exam of class 9th . Her marks were good but average in English subject. Her mother (aakansha singh) decided to get her a tuition.

Her mother decided to send her in geeta maam's tuition. Geeta maam is Arya's school subject teacher. Geeta maam said yes for teaching her. Geeta maam used to teach in a tuition center. Maam used to teach arya class students, and another nearby school name rosemary public school. And arya used to read in St. Stephen school.

So the tuition center was like at 20 minutes walking distance from arya's school, the students of arya's school ho their by walking. Actually they have to walk 5 minutes on a street then 10 minutes on road, then again 5 mins on street to reach tuition.

About dev

Dev is a charming, cute handsome boy, he reads in rosemary public school. Dev was good in studies and he is taking tuitions from geeta maam since stating of class 9 th. Dev age was 15.

So this is a small introduction of my characters.
Hope u will like it
Vote it, if there are any suggestions suggest me in the comment box.
Do follow me on Instagram
In_built_author for spoilers and here too.
Bye bye
Thank you ❤🦋🥺👍