CHAPTER 01

I punched the girl with my all strength ,but that girl did not give up we fight until finish.at the last minute i kicked her harder. that is one of my best moves.until the time finish she did not respond,so i won the game , I heard so many cheering for me like ni...ko,ni...ko,ni...ko,ni...ko that was not the end of the match judgers announced the results, suddenly i heard my name announce with cheerings.after talking to my coach Mr.fue he started to appreciate me
in front of other players.after talking with others i went to changing room with my school mates .suddenly my best frind shishi appear from the door from no were .she came running towards me with a big smile on her face. she hug me harder than ever ."wow sis your such a good fighter" said shishi. After Changing clothes me and shishi went to eat ice cream she got the vanila ice cream and I got the chocolate ice cream.we start to eat ice cream after cheering .then we started to go to our hostle .after we ate our dinner and i left the dinner table early .shishi notice that and she came after me and she asked"niko you seems sad ,why is that? Isn't today is your best day"i told her yes, but.....you know that thing right i stopped talking. Shishi told me to" think about the future not to think about past"then we went to bed together shishi told me about my best move and how good i am then suddenly i felt a sleep holding her hand .shishi notice that and she went to sleep to , we slept in my bed without noticing .