03| 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

In the room of Aadrika's father and her step mother, an unexpected conversation took place

In the room of Aadrika's father and her step mother, an unexpected conversation took place. Mr. Rajput, Aadrika's father, approached his second wife, Nandini, with an important topic. “Can you discuss with Aadrika about her marriage, Nandini?” Mr. Rajput asked, his tone filled with anticipation.

Surprised and taken aback, Nandini exclaimed, “Aadrika's marriage?” The shock in her voice was palpable.

“Yes, Aadrika's marriage.” Mr. Rajput declared firmly.

Collecting her thoughts, Nandini spoke up, “I have someone in mind, Rana ji.” She looked at her husband, hopeful.

But Mr. Rajput dismissed Nandini's opinion with a stern voice, “I am not asking for your opinion, Nandini. I have already chosen a suitor for my daughter. I just want to know her opinion.”

Curiosity tinged with envy, Nandini inquired, “Who is this guy?”

With a hint of pride, Mr. Rajput replied, “Abhimaan Malhotra.”

Nandini's disbelief couldn't be concealed, “The conquering hero of the court? That Abhimaan Malhotra?”

Chuckling softly, Mr. Rajput admired Nandini's insightful comment, “I see you have quite good knowledge in politics. No doubt, as you play politics in the home itself.”

Confused and avoiding eye contact, Nandini asked, “What do you mean?”

Mr. Rajput, leaving the room to sleep elsewhere, simply stated, “Nothing. Just discuss this matter with Aadrika and let me know by tomorrow.”

Lost in her thoughts, Nandini pondered her next move.

If Aadrika marries Abhimaan then no doubt her life is going to be beautiful , which she never wants .

“Aadrika is getting married to Abhimaan Malhotra - the criminal lawyer.”

“When?” The voice came from the other side.

“I don't know, Rana ji proposed it. He wants me to ask Aadrika for her opinion. What should I do?” Nandini asked.

“Then ask Aadrika.” The other person replied.

“Are you serious? She will actually get married then.” Nandini screamed in frustration.

“Women, don't you dare yell at me. Abhimaan Malhotra is a broken man, and his marriage to Aadrika will benefit us all.” The other person said.

“How is he broken? And how will this benefit us? We will lose Aadrika, we can't use her anymore.” Nandini said, irritated.

“You'll understand soon. He's a criminal lawyer, use your brain to see how he can help us.” The other person said with an evil laugh.

“Fine, I understand. That girl may throw a fit, but I have my ways.” Nandini said before ending the call.

Nandini walked towards Aadrika's room. She found Aadrika staring at the stars.